Assoc Challange Odds ( Men Only)

hamster

Just a Bowler
Well we've done just about everything except thrown up an Odds Board and Fourm Guide for the Assoc Challange 2005.

This will probably be the closest contest in years with most of the teams having a real shot at taking the Prize. Here we go,

Favourites but only just have to be, Gold Coast. Word has it that anything else other than winning will be disappointing result for this high class team. Led by recent Australian record holder, Jason "Capt Freehook" Pearson this team will be hard to hold out. 1-1

Hot on there heels will be the Merry Men from Ipswich who have consistantly posted good results without getting over the line.I feel this could change with the line up they bring this year. With Steve "Hammer" Hampson letting everyone know how well they're going and Jason Polduic "sorry if spelt wrong" hitting a purple patch with 2 300's in a week, they are real contenders. 6-4

Last year's Champs Rocky will be there again with the addition of Rachuig rep Graham Allen and ex Sunshine Coaster Nathan Stein, also with regular Village Idoit Dale Warren ( how r u cuz?) they will defend their title with pride: 5-2

As for Sunshine Coast,other than the lost of regular campaigner Nathan, they are pretty much the same crew that won it at toowoomba 2 years ago. They are a hot and cold team but like they proved in toowoomba when their hot the rest of us will be playing for 2nd place. Chris Quail and his men are 11-4

Brisbane "The Toilet Paper Team" as one of their members has affectionately name them, will miss the services of Greg Sharp out with a shoulder injury but i believe have found a suitable replacement. With B.A.T.B.A. Masters Champ Brad Spicer , Rachuig Bowler Ian Renfry and Luke Rafton whose on such a high the last month, this team should not be underestimated or you will face certain defeat. 3-1

Quiet Achievers Hervey Bay have been exactly that QUIET. I'm sure when things start will hear Sir David Wield in full cry. Backed up by rachuig bowler Damien McAndrew and 300 bowler Nathan Patterson it wouldn't surprise me if they are the one's holding the trophy aloft on monday.Another solid team.3-1
( i'm guessing that nathan is in the team)

Don't know too much about the other three teams, Kingaroy, Toowoomba and Bundaberg but i'm sure they will be out there to win and could really dint the hopes of some leading contenders.All 4-1

hamster
p.s. form and odds not available for Caboolture due to a Bias view but i believe they will do ok

p.s.s Remember kiddies this is all in fun :p

Looks like Gold Coast are starting at the same odds (1-1) as Freeman did last Saturday - Jase better hope they dont finish in the same place :D

Well I'd just like to say good luck to all & let's leave the bowling on the lanes and the alcohol everywhere else!!!!

See ya all there!!!

Back
Top Bottom