Assoc Challenge Odds and Form Guide

Me or Mrs Flower??
I know I love my super soakers on all conditions with my 2.75 revs.
And you've never complained about me keeping my fingers soft and free of wear and tear before. ;)

Me or Mrs Flower??
I know I love my super soakers on all conditions with my 2.75 revs.
And you've never complained about me keeping my fingers soft and free of wear and tear before. ;)

You Darling.....and yes I love your soft hands :p

so in a few days the games will begin. for your info mr stewart, my ego is on the bench (at least for 1 frame). just wait and see wat this "underacheived" toowoomba team can do. i think it will shock a few of u so called critics. love ya all, its showtime wooooooo

so in a few days the games will begin. for your info mr stewart, my ego is on the bench (at least for 1 frame). just wait and see wat this "underacheived" toowoomba team can do. i think it will shock a few of u so called critics. love ya all, its showtime wooooooo

I don't believe anyone said anything about "underachieved" Mr Knowles...they're your words not mine....

also good to see your ego is on the bench for 1 frame....at least then your team mates will get 1 frame per day in the players area..... :D

I cant wait for it to start...BRING IT ON !!!!!...

Everyone drive safe......the games begin in under 48 hours........

Just as long as Mr Knowles and his ego leave enough room in the players area for Adam, I'll be a happy boy. Could be a bit crowded and squashy in those players areas... Can't wait!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom