JESTERBET " 2007 Assoc Challange Odds"

LOL Hammer when was the last time the Brisbane men had the trophy. :D :D :D

Kellie I don’t think Steve is qualified to answer that, as this is a Team he is not used to playing in…:rolleyes:
Steve have you found an Ipswich team member to swap a shirt with so your Ipswich shirt collection stays in tact…;)

Kellie I don’t think Steve is qualified to answer that, as this is a Team he is not used to playing in…:rolleyes:
Steve have you found an Ipswich team member to swap a shirt with so your Ipswich shirt collection stays in tact…;)

I have it on good mail Mate I will have plenty of time to go around and see if I can round up some support while Im on the bench for the 3 days.

And since i'm having my own whinge ,i'll add one more.:secret: There's a rumour that there is going to be random equipement checks and a couple of Number 1 samples taken as well, How serious is this event becoming? :(
Hammo " Jester on Life-Support":stretcher:
love to know where that rumour was started.
on the whinging. not all teams have their averages in yet. you know who u are. can we get them asap so we can get everything sorted.
thanks. :(

Don't worry Tony some of us seen it as a joke......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How confidential is this information that is getting handed over. The last lot wasn’t….

Don't worry Tony some of us seen it as a joke......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
How confidential is this information that is getting handed over. The last lot wasn’t….

Yes perhaps you too can receive a chocolate tree to throw in the bin… :swear:

Hi Hammo

I think we the JESTERS should go for the title of Sir Jester. What do you think?

Jester Dale

Welcome to the site Fellow Jester.

Don't tell me you're wanting to SELL OUT too!!!!!

They don't want us, look what happen to Fellow Jester Morrie Brooks when he tried to go to the DARKSIDE.:starwars: :rip:

Do you really think that everyone coming wants to bowl, drink, bowl a little more , drink and drink again?

They come to be ENTERTAINED and the Jesters do it better than anyone.

Who led the riding the lanes and excessive clapping;) ? THE JESTERS

Who set up the Clown " Ken Speare" ? THE JESTERS

If it wasn't for us the Challange might be taken SERIOUSLY!!!!:new_shocked:

24 days to go

hammo

Hey Hammo & Dale , I hope you are going to boost the ranks up this year with a few more jesters, you are a dying breed. Yeah poor old jester morrie, he's been locked away in the dungeon this year, don't know when or if he will be let out. At least he has his brother Jester Ian to keep him company, he's been down there for many years now. Good to see all the sirs , ladies & Lord, still going strong and it good to see the Great Sir Phil is back.

SIR Quailly

HAPPY PANTS!!! Weren't they a fashion statement gone completely wrong. Does bring back some good memories, funny ones at that. 17 days to go.
Look out Bundy!!

Back
Top Bottom