Odds For Tassie State Teams Challenge

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

20,000 comedians out of work and u want to be one of them
icon_razz.gif

the only thing that will help the juniors is handicap and the fact that distractions will lead them to oblivion
icon_biggrin.gif

peace out

Loco

cant u see that im crazy essay?
icon_eek.gif

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

20,000 comedians out of work and u want to be one of them
icon_razz.gif

the only thing that will help the juniors is handicap and the fact that distractions will lead them to oblivion
icon_biggrin.gif

peace out

Loco

cant u see that im crazy essay?
icon_eek.gif

There will be no need for comedians at the challenge, watching the adult team try to win will be funny enough.
I get the giggles just thinking about it!
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

Ahh..this is gonna be good to watch. Bowling, trash talking, man I can't ask for anything more since I'm coming to spectate. And people, just be warned, the dig. camera will be there, and you never know, a few shots MAY make it on the forum!! lol

Ain't gunna be any trying Anita, one of the Rachuig teams WILL walk away with the Shield at the end of the tournament!!

Oh, and about your comments on our team practice, I can't say I saw anything to be worried about at the Shield practice this Sunday either!!! And how much more preparation have you lot had??
icon_razz.gif

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

The junior bowlers....talk the talk, but cant walk the walk....its ok, u have our sympathy
icon_biggrin.gif
....its ok 2nd or 3rd is a good result for u guys.....lol

Mark Foster

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by K-C:
I can't say I saw anything to be worried about at the Shield practice this Sunday either!!! And how much more preparation have you lot had??
icon_razz.gif

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahaha Now how many times are we going to hear this Oh but they had more training than us, We have only had one training. If your going to use that as an excuse train earlier!!!

Love Kazza
icon_biggrin.gif

fiddy training sessions for the juniors and they still cant spare
icon_razz.gif

and children, no it doesnt count as a spare when you miss the pin and the sweep knocks it down
icon_biggrin.gif

junior boys and girl odds both go out to fiddy -1
icon_biggrin.gif

peace out

loco-motion

There will be no need for comedians at the challenge, watching the adult team try to win will be funny enough.
I get the giggles just thinking about it!
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

Ahh..this is gonna be good to watch. Bowling, trash talking, man I can't ask for anything more since I'm coming to spectate. And people, just be warned, the dig. camera will be there, and you never know, a few shots MAY make it on the forum!! lol

Ain't gunna be any trying Anita, one of the Rachuig teams WILL walk away with the Shield at the end of the tournament!!

Oh, and about your comments on our team practice, I can't say I saw anything to be worried about at the Shield practice this Sunday either!!! And how much more preparation have you lot had??
icon_razz.gif

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

The junior bowlers....talk the talk, but cant walk the walk....its ok, u have our sympathy
icon_biggrin.gif
....its ok 2nd or 3rd is a good result for u guys.....lol

Mark Foster

Kara, my dear girl, I will not, nor was I, offering your greater lead up for this tournament as an excuse... apart from the fact we won't be needing use of an excuse, that's just the way it goes!!

I was simply saying after the amount of practice you guys have had, you should be more of a threat
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by K-C:
I can't say I saw anything to be worried about at the Shield practice this Sunday either!!! And how much more preparation have you lot had??
icon_razz.gif

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahaha Now how many times are we going to hear this Oh but they had more training than us, We have only had one training. If your going to use that as an excuse train earlier!!!

Love Kazza
icon_biggrin.gif

fiddy training sessions for the juniors and they still cant spare
icon_razz.gif

and children, no it doesnt count as a spare when you miss the pin and the sweep knocks it down
icon_biggrin.gif

junior boys and girl odds both go out to fiddy -1
icon_biggrin.gif

peace out

loco-motion

Ok ok ok

Seriously Adam the majority of the juniors are probably alot quicker than you (and not as in running quick either). And Kassey if you're not using that as an excuse why do you keep saying it? And Andrew! Not even going to comment on that one buddy
icon_mad.gif

KaZzA
icon_eek.gif

Hey guys just wondering where you guys got the idea we have had all this training i must be in a different state team because we have only had 4 training's as a team woopy doo 3 more than you! how bout we look at how long you guys have been bowling for and compare it to how long we have been bowling for i think you come out with the advantage
icon_wink.gif

Katchya's on Saturday
Let The Games Begin!
icon_cool.gif

Back
Top Bottom