Felicty...Accident Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Flick

Glad to hear that you are finally home. You don't know me but I have been watching your progress thru this site.

Natalie

Hey Granat,

Thanks for your reply im really happy to be home and bak at bowlin im lovein it and im so greatfly to everyone that heped my family.

Flick

To Sandi, Colin, Felicity & Tiffany,

Your thank you in the local paper down here in Sale did not go unnoticed. I know there are a lot of people down here who were touched by the incident.

Having met Felicity for the first a couple of weeks ago, I was truly amazed how much strength and determination such a tiny girl can have. We are all glad this story had such a positive ending.

All the best for the future and hope to see you in Sale next time.

Gunther & Liz Czmok

Hey Everyone.

It has been 8 months since this topic first started and it has been the longest 8 months of my families life, but we have come through it with the help of all our friends from bowling.

Gunther and Liz we will be there to support you for the Sale cup again this year, hopefully we can bring a few extras. Just let me know the dates and we are there.

Anyways, this post is to give you all an update.

As of today, May 1st, Felicity has officially cleared to bowl by the doctor's and physio's...............So look out everyone Flick will be back with avengeance. :twisted: .......EVEN THE PINS ARE NOT SAFE :2gunfire:

She still has a few problems, such as she will be totally deaf in her right ear, and her pelvis has not fixed as good as it can, but we will worry about that in a few years. And we find out on Wednesday if she has lost her sight permantly in her right eye.

But we are being possitive and are taking on every task as it is presented.

I will fill you in when we know more.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR HELP AND SUPPORT.

Hey guyz,

I want to thank u for everythin u have done for me and my family the hole time i was in hospital.

And there r people that i want to thank and they noe who they r.

I also want to thank John and Phill for bein there for me the hole time. So thanks guyz.

And as my mum said yes i can bowl again sowatch out everyone (even the pins :2gunfire:)

So thans heaps everyone im truly greatful to u all.

And to Tammi, Tam, and Jenn thanks heaps guyz.
I noe that we have had fights but im truly greatful for everything u have done.

I will miss u Jenn even more then i did last yr

So have fun and talk to u soon.

Ill post a reply on here when i bowl tomorra nite

Thanks again to everyone

LOVE FLICK

Hey guyz,

I want to thank u for everythin u have done for me and my family the hole time i was in hospital.

And there r people that i want to thank and they noe who they r.

I also want to thank John and Phill for bein there for me the hole time. So thanks guyz.

And as my mum said yes i can bowl again sowatch out everyone (even the pins :2gunfire:)

So thans heaps everyone im truly greatful to u all.

And to Tammi, Tam, and Jenn thanks heaps guyz.
I noe that we have had fights but im truly greatful for everything u have done.

I will miss u Jenn even more then i did last yr

So have fun and talk to u soon.

Ill post a reply on here when i bowl tomorra nite

Thanks again to everyone

LOVE FLICK

Good to hear that you have finally got the all clear from the docs and are able to bowl again... Your a very strongwilled and determined girl that is for sure... You told them that you wouldnt be off the lanes for 12 months and you were right!!! You go girl... It is ashame that you lost your hearing in one ear but your life is so much more important, hopefully your sight will return in the right eye as well... Fingers crossed hey!!! Keep up your determination and you will go far... Cant wait to see you on the lanes enjoying yourself once again...

To Sandi thanks for all the updates and stuff while Flick was in hospital and how she has progressed through her recovery, usually you only red about the sort of things that flick went through on in the paper or on an email but it showed us all that things like these are inevitable and can happen to absolutely anyone. Your support to Robbie and his family during Flicks critical stage and going and supporting Rob at his court case is really what friendship is all about and sticking together through a persons time in need... Thank you for your help and support to everyone involved, Felicity's friends, or the people that were just touched by what happened to Flick especially when you had a lot to deal with yourself... You truly are amazing!!!

Tam xxx

Just a little word to say that all the staff at Ed Fleming Lanes wish you all the best, most of us have been reading the comments in this section and you have touched all of us with your determination and courage to pull through your ordeal and bowl again. :D :D

Good luck with your first game back, may it be enjoyable and lots of pins down on the deck.

Hey guyz its me
im just lettin u all noe how my first games went i bowled a 119 138 132+389 and ym ave is 129
So there u go
Talk to u alll later

Love Flick

Hey Flick,
C, Castle hear great to see u bowling again lets see those games improving and how have u been well talk to u later.
Chris C

Hey guyz,
How is everyone.
I hope you are all ready for when i come back and kick some ass and watch out at east coast if i try out there will be some ass kickin there to
So once again thank you to everyone that helped my mum when i was in hospital and i hope that i see everyone at east coast rool offs again this yr. I hope to give it a go but ill see how i go and if i can cope bowlin all those games in a row but ill be at all the rool offs so see u all there

Love Flick

Hey guyz,
How is everyone.
I hope you are all ready for when i come back and kick some ass and watch out at east coast if i try out there will be some ass kickin there to.
So once again thank you to everyone that helped my mum and the rest of my family when i was in hospital and i hope that i see everyone at east coast try outs again this yr. I hope to give it a go but ill see how i go and if i can cope bowlin all those games in a row but ill be at all the try outs so see u all there.
To Melly Belly i miss u and im greatful for eveything u and ur family did for my family why i was in hospital so thanks.
To Andrew Tonkin Thanks for bein there when my family needed there friends the most so thanks.
To Jenn thanks, I noe that u were overseas when the accident happened but i noe that people were keepin u updated the hole time and i noe that u were replyin to the emails that u got sent so thanks heaps.
There are more people that i want to thansk but there are to many of u but u all noe who u r so thanks heaps guys
And see u when i kick ur ass at East Coast tryouts.

Love Flick

No probs chicken head... good to see ur back at it. Now if only someone would teach you to bowl right handed you would be aiight.

peace,

Tonx

P.s. Remind your mum she still owes me that cuppa that she promised me!!!

Hey guys.
Andrew im not gonna bowl rite handed eva ok. and mum said anytime u wanted to knock on the door she will make u one if she is home.

Flick

Hey Guyz,

Im just lettin u all know that it has been 10 months since the accident and i couldnt be doin any betta.
Im bak bowlin wif all my friends were i would rather be then in the hospital bed doin shit all. So i dont know how many times i can thank eveyone for all there help. But there are people that i would like to thank and they all know who they are. But Everyone that was there for me and my family will alwayz mean the world to me.

:angel: Flick :angel:

Hey Flissy

Well thanks for the up date. now i'm looking forward you you making the East Coast Team just remember to have fun.

love you your 3rd sister louise

:D Louise :D

Hey Everyone,

Well it has been 1 year today since that terrible night when four kids and their families lives where changed.

the update is.................Felicity has been taken off the tablets and is now allowed to fly, (although i think her arms will get tired).................She has achieved more than some people who have not been through what she has.

Getting back to bowling was her main objective and she has done that with style :cool:.........She has made the Vic U21 girls graded team for East Coast, and she has also made the Keon Park Junior Shield team. :cool:

I could not be more proud of you for what you have achieved.........Your inspiration and will power has been a great comfort to Tiffani and Me.

Good luck and i love you heaps.

Sandi (mum).

Hey Guyz,
How is everyone? As mum said it has been a year now and i couldnt be betta. Im back bowling. I made my dreams come true and im lookin forward on see them through.
First:I wanna say a huge thanks 2 mum 4 her kind words and not givin up on me.
Second:I wanna say a huge thanks 2 everyone that was there 4 my family the whole time and not givin up on me when you didnt noe if i was gonna make it.
So thanx heaps guys.

Lots of love Flick
P.S: See some of u in 21 dayz at East Coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom