Felicty...Accident Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ey guyz,
Wats goin on? How is everyone?
Well after goin 2 the eye doctor on the 25th of Jan there is some good news. I dont have 2 got bak 2 the eye doctor unless i really need 2. Unless my eye is sore or really red and mum thinks i need 2 but other wise i dont have 2. Witch is awesome.
Anyway chat l8r.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Ey all.
Just got home from bowlin 2nite. Bowled really well.
I bowled:
First: 172
Second: 180
Third: 195
Series: 547
Ave: 182

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

and???

who cares???

surely this self promotion has gone on long enough

i know i am speaking for hundreds of viewers who are so over it

craig well i have been thinking the same thing the last 2weeks i am behind you 110% on it i got told this is a bowling site not a felicty site so flick stop talking to your self the last 4 post are from you hello everyone is over it ...........DWAINE .............

Well wats the prob if she want to post her score's under her own thread then no one can do anything about it so i guess if she would like to keep her thread updated on how she is going an bowling also that is fine doesnt mean every person has to reply back ...Was very good seeing u tonight also hope u have a gud flight home

How dare you guys comment on this situation that you don't know anything about apart from reading the numerous posts that Flick's friends and family have put on here.
Also why state that enough is enough - Flick and her family and friends (and mind you there is a lot of them) have every right to comment on this issue as it is very good for her bowling family to know her progress interstate and country areas of Victoria. If you don't like us commenting, then bugger off it's not up to you and butt out. :agrue:
This is not going to hurt anyone if flick posts her scores as it was her 'first' 500 series and especially after recovering after such a horrific accident that she was in, mind you also sitting there with Sandi (her mum) being told your daughter may not survive the night - was very hard to come to terms with and thank god she did. :2gunfire: :bad-word:
Maybe whoever you are ' craig and statesman' I would hate for something like this to happen to your friends or family members and you watching them at their bedside wondering if they would come through such a horrific accident! By the way if Flick's mum finds out what you have said then you better watch out, Sandi is a force not to be messed with.
:evil:

guys that is so wrong. you should feel ashamed of yourself.. i have read most of what has been writen. i have never comented cause i dont know these people but i have felt deeply for them over what has happened.. She was in a serious accident and as stated above lucky to be here.. you sould be happy for her not shooting her down..

Have you ever had a near death incident? have you ever been just happy to wake and see the sun rise? letalone be bowling well. Its a unbelievable effort. I know the feeling i have been there before with a brain tumour, i should have died.

If you don like what is writen then don´t read it its that easy. you don´t think of other people but yourselfs do you? have you even thought what hurt has come about cause of what you have said?? Go home and have a hard look at yourselves in the mirror.

hey flick

post as much as u want. Don't let people tell u what 2 do.

It is also good 2 hear u update's 4 all of ur friends who do care bout u.

love alwayz ur sis (lou)

Ok guys, keep in touch with your friends over email, this has gone on long enough.

Topic closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom