Little Stax Update. For those who keep asking.

Stax

Little Stax is finally home from the hospital.
For those who did not know she had acute appendicitis.
She went into hospital on Monday evening after complaining (that’s nothing new) about pain in her abdomen.
She went under the Butchers knife, sorry Surgeons Knife, (I was just hoping) on Wednesday afternoon and returned to the ward early that evening. After a painful Thursday she made a good recovery on Friday and sweet talked the Doctor into letting her come home. No matter how hard I tried to talk the Doctor out of it, he was convinced she was ready to leave. Yes that’s another person who has fallen to the Amanda syndrome.
So, she is now home and sleeping in her own bed again, still causing the normal trouble in the house, but after a request for a bell I decided she was well enough to get her own drinks. Nothings changed!!!
She is now up and about, a bit on the slow side, but not, as I wished, the quiet side.
She will be ready to annoy everybody at this year’s Gold Cup.
I thank all those people that asked about her well being, I was quite amazed that she was so missed on Thursday night. I did not realize she had so many of you rapped around her little finger.
A full recovery within 2-3 weeks, physically, but the normal yapping, chatting, texting, phoning, annoyingly lovable Little Stax (Amanda) will be back.
Thanks again to all those who were concerned about her, I appreciate your support and I will see you all on the weekend.

Stax

ANNOYING

AMANDA

NEVER

WHAT I HEAR U SAY..................

They didn't get the voice box out as well

Hmmmmm :confused:

Might see if i can get down to Dunsborough this wkend :rolleyes:

Poor little thing gave us all some worry over the last wk

Glad to hear everything all ok

Well must be great as Mr & Mrs Stevens struggling out at the The VINES Novotel this evening................... :D

Thanks Dad :p
Im not THAT bad!
Gold Cup is going to cost you lots though, because I'll be "Dad, can I have some $$ for this" "Dad, I'm thirsty, can i have $212 for a bottle of coke" "Daaadd!"
I'll make sure of it:D

Thanks Alan for worrying! Love you too! But hey, I'm fine! Still got my voice, couldn't be better!

Hey Brenton! How's things going?

Oh, and Dad... Spelling Time!
You wrote:
"rapped"
The proper spelling:
"wrapped"

Gotta love me :rolleyes:

Its great to hear little Amanda is recovering strongly. Nothing seems to keep her down. Not even the doctors and the shackles!

And, no Amanda, just because you're up and recovering well, still doesn't mean I'm buying you a drink hehehehe :p :p :p

Bring on the weekend! :D

Luke

Murderdoll, who r u, sorry!!

Steve, good pick up, trust you so see it!! love ya!

Luke :-( Buy me a drink :p :D

yeah, i've sorta givien up bowling for the rest of the year due to bills bills and more bills. Good to hear your doing alright though

Brenton, 65 hours a week, that's a fair amount, don't stress yourself out. Looking forward to seeing you!

Adrian, thats got to suck. I don't even pay board :D Luvin Life!

no neither do i, but i got car repayments, phone bills, foxtel, internet, car rego, power bills, water etc, and i only make $420 a week...

Murderdoll said:
no neither do i, but i got car repayments, phone bills, foxtel, internet, car rego, power bills, water etc, and i only make $420 a week...

Welcome to the real world! ha! :p

Back
Top Bottom