Felicty...Accident Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flicky,

Wow i can't beleive it's been 12 months today.....You have achieved so much in the last 12 months, as well as making the ECC Team and as we all know you really wanted to get back bowling and you have. :p

Your Family have been truly amazing and inspirational and where there from Day 1, and to see that strength even through the hardest moments are absolutely remarkable and that's something i will remember for a long time.

Well done on achieving this great milestone and hopefully I will see you down at the bowl.

Love Always Chantal xoxo

Thanx Chantal,
I couldnt beleive it has been a year ether. But as eveyopne has said be4 im a fighter and there were times that i wanted 2 give up but i didnt and now im bak doin everythin i love doin. Bak bowlin, talkin 2 my friends, seein my friends wif some1 i love. And as mum has said b4 all i wanted 2 do was make the East coast team and that it was the one thing that ment the world 2 me and i did it and i cant wait 2 bowl.
So see some of u in 18dayz

Love alwayz Flick

Hey Flick,

You have come along way since the accident and you haven't given up any of your dreams and goals. I am proud of you for that and can't wait to see you at state champs. You have made a lot of changes in your life and im sure every1 including me can live with them.

Well have a good one and good going on getting better damn fast.

Luv ya girl.

Your Phill

Hey babe,
Yea tru i have come along way and i wouldnt take it back at all.
I love bowling and i hope to keep bowling.

Love u 2 babe

Flicky

hey flicky

good 2 see u come along in this year by making the East Coast team.

which u have worked so hard 2 make the team

can't wait 4 u 2 exepience East Coast

love me

Hey Guyz,
Just thought i would let u all know how i did at East Coast Challange Cup this year. The scores that r underlined are the scores that are under ave.
Singlez:
Game 1: 150 -- 209
Game 2: 130 -- 189
Game 3: 160 -- 219
Game 4: 154 -- 213
Ave: 148.5
Doublez:
Game 1: 128 -- 187
Game 2: 183 -- 242
Game 3: 173 -- 232
Game 4: 146 -- 205
Ave: 157.5
Triplez:
Game 1: 146 -- 205
Game 2: 135 -- 194
Game 3: 168 -- 227
Game 4: 162 -- 221
Ave: 152.7
Teamz:
Game 1: Didint Bowl
Game 2: 201 -- 260
Game 3: 183 -- 242
Game 4: 129 -- 188
Ave: 171
Overall Ave: 156.5 over 15 games

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Hey just wanting to say everyone is happy to see ur up an going a yr later seen u at eccc in qld great bowling to by the way
just wonderin wat actualy happened 1 yr ago

Hey Troy,
After i went through 5 hour of surgury. I had severe head injuries, including 31 fractures of the skulls, swelling of the brain, and bleeding of the brain. I also had a fractured pelvis, My ear was almost severed, contusions of the lungs.
But now im bak betta then ever doin things i love doin. Im with a boy that i neva thought i would be with and bak bowling. Being at east coast and see all my friends was just fantastic.
Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Ey guys.
Well with only 5 dayz till sheild there r somethin that will b posted up after sheild. Like my scores if u want 2 noe. See i will do that when i get the chance sometime next week.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Well guys day 1 of sheild is over. I bowled all rite. Ill post the scores up all 2gether. But after day 1 keon park girls r sittin first the boys r sittin 7th and we r sittin 3rd over all.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Well guys shield is over for another year and of course Keon Park Girls r unstoppable and have won 5 years in a row. If u would like 2 know how i bowled and stuff like that just send me a privart message and ill will send them 2 u.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Hi just wondering how much was raised for the bed at the Royal Children's Hospital ?

Well done on all your effort's since ur accident:D

Gary.....................................:cool:

Hi Gary,
Update on monies raised..........Along with what all the eight depots of Yarra Trams and the monies raised by the people at the bowl. We raised around $36,896.
Yarra Trams also contributed $100,000 and built a "Parent Retreat" room for those long nights when parents can't go too far from their children.
I would like to take this oppitunity to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped my Mum make the ribbons and i would like to say a BIGGER THANK YOU to every one that contributed to this charity.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Y do u ask Matt? Cos if ppl want 2 noe how i bowled then they would ask me or send me a private msg.

Now on a sader note :cry:. After havin another hearin test last friday there r more problums. When i went 2 see the doctor last i had 7% hearin in my right ear and she said it wouldnt change but if it did it would get betta not worse. Well after havin another that has all changed it hasnt gotten betta it has gottin worse. I now have no hearin in my right ear at all.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Hi Flick,

That news is some what disheartening. :(

You just have to focus on the positive though. You have come such a long way and have done a lot of hard work to get where you are. I am sure that you have learnt a lot about life that most of us can't even imagine and I know that this has made you a better person.

I am so very very proud of you and the example that you have set.

You are also very lucky to have so much love and support from your family. Your mum is such a strong person and she also has my respect.

I would just now like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family (including Louise) all the best for Christmas. I hope Santa is good to you. Just remember, if you are down this way, we would love to see you.

Liz

Thanx Liz.
Merry Christmas 2 the both of u. And if we do come down we will come and see ya. So chat later. Have a nice and safe christmas and new yr.
Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Ey Jacko,
Ur a smart ass ;) . Ey whens trainin startin up again dude? Let me noe ok. Now 2 answer y i neva listen 2 u. That is cos ur always standin on the right side and im delf in that ear. If u eva wanna say somethin 2 me u have 2 be on the left side not the right.
Chat l8r
Let me noe bout trainin ok.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Ey guys,
Well its a new yr and there r heaps of things that will b happenin. Im hopin 2 continue bowlin. Bowl east coast and junior shield again. Finish Yr 11 and just have some fun through the yr. Well i hope u all have a great yr and u get everythin u desire.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom