Felicty...Accident Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear sandi, Flick and tiffy

it's good to hear flick is improving once again, keep those updates comming andi hope to see you soon flick.

Love to all Chantal xoxo

Hey every1

Flick update......We have had some great news........Flick will be coming home sometime within the next couple of weeks (all going well) \:D/ \:D/

She is walking pretty well except when she get the wanders to the left ](*,) (because of the deafness in her right ear her balance is a bit off). But her pelvis has healed pretty good although she may have to have surgery later on in life because it has healed a bit off centre, they don't want to opperate yet as she is young and it still may heal properly as she gets older, but we will worry about that when we need to.

The surgeons are really happy with how she has progressed and althougth she will be at home she will still have to attend the hospital for physio and they said it may take anything up to 3 years for her to be back to as close to 100% as she is every going to get. But you all know how she has progressed so i am thinking that she will prove all the doc's wrong and it won't take her that long at all. [-X :-$

The next update will probably come from Flick herself so i would like to take this oppitunity to thank John Costantini for all his help throughout this, because without his help and sleepless nights (when Tiffani and I really needed to get some sleep :sleeping: he sat with Flick so that she had a familar face there). When I needed someone to pick things up for me or drive Tiffani some where he was always there to do it........So John from the bottom of my heart i THANK YOU.

To the people who sat with me until ungodly hours of the morning when Flick had to go back for more surgery on her brain, Karen, Adam, Roy, Ellan, Chantelle, Nathan, thanks to you all. To everyone else who has sat with me or helped me out you know who you are and i am sorry if i can't remember all names........ Tamara THANK YOU, Annette & Norm THANK YOU, Robbie THANK YOU. Teena & Colin THANK YOU You are all angels :angel: :angel:

Kindest regards
:Fade-col: :Fade-col: Sandi :Fade-col: :Fade-col:

Hi Sandi , great news on Flick \:D/ , she left a message on our answer machine :D sorry that we were out :( would love to have talked to her . We are are always thinking of her & the family .Take care , you know we are only a phone call away you have our number's . Love Teena & Colin XXXX OOOO

Dear Sandi and Colin and girls:

Well it's such good news that flick will be home soon. As Always Flick just wants to come home....Through out this ordeal Sandi you have a truly remarkable Mum for your girls, with your own support as well as the "adopted children you have gained including me" and as well as your own friends we have all bonded in some way relating to Flick and her accident.

i also wanted to say i am glad i have been through this unbelievable ordeal with you all and i am glad i was able to help allthough i didn't do much other that drive my mate tiffy in to the hospital most of the time but at the same time I WAS MORE THAN HAPPY TO do this.

We are just glad to see Flick up and around again like we did on Friday night at Keon Park, Let's hope the future looks brighter next year and the years to come.

love to you all CHANTAL G.

Heya ppls,

Just thought that i'd say that its really great to see that see Flick on the mend.

Is anyone worried about ROB cause as we know he has his court case coming up soon i think and we should get behind him cause his going to need as much support as anyone else in the situation.

From what i've herd NO-ONE is speaking to him accept a few people why is this happening to him? What has he done for poeple who where suppose to be his friends turn on him and abandon him.

IS THAT REALLY FAIR ON HIM ?????????

Thats my opinion anyway !!!!!!!!!!!

Well i hope that we can support ROB in some way
Gotta Run
Jimmy [/url]

If people who were supposed to be Rob's friends aren't speaking to him now, then they obviously weren't real good friends in the first place.
Rob has the support from people who really care for him, and it will remain there when he needs it!
You need to remember that people would have mixed emotions about this whole accident......

It was great to see Flick at Keon Park on both thursday and friday night, she has improved so well and looks like it'll continue that way. Cya soon Flick :D .....

Hey Everyone.

I thought i would get on here and have my say too clear a few things up.

To what Jimmy said... I really hope that the post was meant for everybody in genrel and not just one person.

I am not proud in saying that i am one of those few people not talking to Rob, i have alot of issue's to work out about the accident and i believe in all fairness that until i work out those issue's it is betta that i don't speak to him.

I beleve that everyone is goin though different emotions and everyone will see things differently. I also no that I will upset some people wif this post and for that i am really sorry.

Tiffani

Hello every1

Well in regards to no-one speaking to Robbie, the only person at the moment he has to worry about is himself and getting through this ordeal.

As for what happened and who is or isn't there for him, i personally think that all the issues that come with something like this were always there but most people never had the guts to open theirs mouths until Flick was ok and there is going to be alot more said before the end of it..........Well now Flick is on the mend big time i will say this...........

The only people who should have issues with Robbie are the people who were in the accident, their family's and no1 else, I know that Tiffani is not speaking to Robbie and that is her right, but she is not doing this to be nasty she is doing this to save a friendship because she doesn't want to say something that she may regret and then not have a friend at all. Every1 deals with things in a different way...........I also know that Flick is still talking to him and if anyone has more reason than others to not speak to Robbie then it is Flick, (i know Flick and Tiffani are still having a few nightmares about the accident and i would imagine that Robbie would be also). I am and always will speak to him....As for any1 else that has a problem with Robbie then they have always had a problem with him and they are just using this incident as an excuse......And lastly if people have a problem with Robbie then they should have the guts to walk up to him and confront him about it not use this accident as an excuse.

As for "is any1 worried about Robbie". I know i am because when all is said and done Robbie has to live with this the rest of his life and he doesn't need people constantly reminding him of what has happened......As for getting behind Robbie as he has to go to court soon, I personally will be there every step of the way and all i am waiting for is a txt message from him to tell me when he has to go to court so that i can arrange time off from work.

I just hope that because some one has voiced an opinion that it will not be another Bowler_Addicted incident all over again with a lot of name calling and mud throwing.

In all fairness this topic was started to update Flick's friends about the accident not to start the 1st world war of bowling.

Stop and take a good look around every1, as people are having an opinion (for which we are all allowed), BUT JUST REMEMBER WORDS CAN HURT AND SO CAN OPINIONS. So if you are going to have an opinion think about what you are going to say b4 you say it. [-X [-X

Take care every1

Kindest regards
:Fade-col: :Fade-col: Sandi :Fade-col: :Fade-col:

Hi all , in regard's to Rob i don't know him as well as some , as i have only met him a couple of time's 1 at the Royal Children's and 2 at Keon Park Bowl . He seemed a nice enough guy , so all i can say is if Flick , Tiffy and Sandi are standing behind him then so should the rest of us , after all like Sandi said he has this memory for the rest of his life . We all make mistakes and learn from them , so will Rob .

Hi Everyone

Well i thought i would say a few things as i feel that i would like to voice my concerns re: this accident as it effects everyone involved.

i would like to say that i would be happy to tell Robbie that i will support him if he needs it and it sounds like he does,as some ppls opinion - will blame him for this unfortunate
accident and it could have happened to anyone.

i am glad that i could be there for my friends when they needed me most, and of course Sandi. i think we should all pull together and support all of the ppl involved (Tiffani, Flick , robbie and James) and be there for when they need a shoulder to cry on as i'm sure they will need it soon.

love Chantal

Sandi,

There is no need to thank me i have been there for you all through this cause i want to be... Like i have said plenty of times i love both your daughters like they are my little sisters and you like another mum... I am REALLY glad that Flick is going to pull through pretty much ok as i think at some stage all of us where really scared of not knowing at some stage... I know i was...

It is wonderful news that Flick will be coming home soon... At long last i will be able to get my Saturday morning coffee and it has been well worth the wait... I know flick is over the moon about finally being able to come home as being stuck in hospital for the past few months has felt more like being stuck in prison to her... Its a major relief to see her back up on her feet walking around again and hopefully her stubborness will wear off and she wont be so darn stubborn and over do it... I think that is wishful thinking though...

Now I am talking and never have stopped talking to Robbie and i explained to him when the accident first happened that unfortunatly some people will want to point the finger and blame someone and in that respect he will find out who his true friends are (being the ones that stand by him all the way) and i think Flick is realising who her true friends are as well... I didnt even know Robbie's court case was coming up til I read it on here... It is unfortunate that people arent talking to Robbie at the moment and are blaming him for the accident but unfortunatly when something bad happens some people just look for someone to blame... The accident will always have an impact on the 4 people that where involved in the accident that night and as for anyone else it really has nothing to do with them therefor i dont see any reason as to why they should be turning there backs on people... I have spoken to Tiffany and understand why she is not talking to Robbie at the moment and it is her choice whether or not she does/doesnt talk to him and really you cant make someone talk to another person if they do not want to... Robbie may think that Tiffany doesnt care but the reasons for her not talking to him are because she does care and doesnt want to say anything that may jeopordise the friendship they have so she feels it is better that she doesnt say anything at all...

Well i have to run so later peoples. Take care and keep smiling.

Tam xxx

Hi all
You know me as Robbie
i am just going to tell you im alright and u don't have 2 worry about me.

I know why this is happening to me now! just because someone said something. I know that my court case is comin' up soon but my feeling are different to others.

just letting you know i'm going to be at keon park on a thursday nites

Hi all

I would like to say i have been thinking about junior shild this year, with all what has happen that i might be there but if im there i will be going to tell some people that i be not going to da bowl every agin.

I like to say this, u dont know what i feel like doing everyday but i have samething i think about everytime i go to keon park bowl that who will say something to me about what happen on that nite, thats why i have gave up Firday nites but i haven't giving up Thursday nite because i see alot of friends who are bowling there on thursday nites..

C u all speak soon
:twisted: :twisted: Robbie :twisted: :twisted:

Hey Robbie
I dont know you but flick, tiff and jimmy r all very good friends of mine and it took me a little while to come to terms with wat happened

although i dont really no the full story and i dont know if u were being an idiot or just driving normally accidents happen u cant keep blaming urself for this unfortunate thing...........the plus side is u tiff and james r ok........and flick has almost made a full recovery....

Just thought id let u no though no matter how hard life gets things will get better and nothing is worth wanting to do sumthing drastic to urself over (talk to tiff she knows wat ive tried to do to myself) and at this point in time ppl r hurt and deal with things in there own ways.....ppl will forget and eventually forgive and those who dont werent true friends in the first place and finally dont give up the things u love ppl can b cruel but u can b a stronger person and show that u can face ppl........there r many obsticles in life u just need to face them good luck with ur court case

Amanda Duffy

Hey Everyone

Has anyone got any news on flick that we can be updated, i unfortunately haven't been able to make it in to the hospital and would love to know how our little friend flick is going.

Please update soon

thanks Chantal

Hey everyone
flick here
everything is going good i get to come home for good on the 13th of this month so yea ill keep you all updated

Love everyone heaps flick

Chaz i herd some news on Flick she said to a few people last friday i'm home is 8 DAYS. It was great to see flick walking or should i say pacing up and down the bowl friday night it was great to watch. Catching up on some freinds that have been there right from the word go its good to here that people are there for you flick.

Take care Flick

Peter B
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Flick

Wow is all i can say - what an achievement and recovery you have made since the accident. All i can say is we can't wait to see you on Saturday afternoon when you come home for good.

just to let you know the crowd are comming:
Ellen roy and the boys, Greg and I, Adam and Karen but unfortunately Dave and theresa can't make it.

See you then
Love Chantal

Dear Flick

Less than 24 hours to go....i bet you are counting down the hours hey...Well i will see you tomorrow when you are finally home and we will talk then.

Just to let you know Peter is also comming too.

Love Chantal & Greg

Hey everyone its flick

im just letin everyone know that i am home now for good and it is good to be at home with my family and around all my friends so i wantr to thanks eveyone for wat they have done for me and my family so thanks everyone... Oh yea to Robbie if you have lost some friends im sorry beacuse its all about the accident so dont be mad but if they wore your true friends then they would stick by you and not be like this so really they arnt worth it you now know who your true friends are...

lots of love flick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom