Felicty...Accident Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeyore

To those of you who don't know what is going on just after 9pm last night 4 people were in a car accident.
Which was no one's fault.

Felicity, is not in a very good way, because of where felicity was sitting she got most of the impact.
She is currently in ICU at the Children's Hospital, were she is getting the best possible help.

I want to thank everyone for the well wishes and prayers, if you wish to know her state and if there have been ne improvement please call me on 0423 498 627.
I will be happy to keep you all up to date.

:wink: Tiffani :wink:

Unfortunately i have no credit so im just gonna say this quick, my heart goes out to felicity & family, i hope that everything will be okay & i know that all the people that know flick from sunshine will agree with me.

i hope things will be ok again & i will be in touch ASAP

To Felicity and Family,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you!! Good Luck to Felicity. You are an awesome girl and i know u will pull thru coz ur really strong. Love ya buddy

Hey All just wanting to express my relief that all the people involved are okay and will get through this. Good to hear that Felicity is okay and that the other passangers; James, Tiffany, and Robbie are also okay. Saw the scene and it looked pretty nasty. Vv Happy no-one was seriously hurt.

Hope you recover quick and soon....... [-o<

To flicky n Family
Hey chiky..hang in there bud.. We all love ya..Best wishes!! Good luck! :angel: Hope to see you soon..Take care Tiff and Family.. :) XoXoXo

Tiffani and Family,

Sorry to hear about Feilicity, i hope she gets better soon, all my thoughts are with u all...
Good to hear all the others involved are also ok...

Send Feilicity my love and i hope she'll be ok...

Take care all....Tiffani my thoughts are with u and ur family at this hard time!!

Tiffani and Family,

Sorry to hear about Feilicity, i hope she gets better soon, all my thoughts are with u all...

Take care all....Tiffani my thoughts are with u and ur family at this hard time!!

Tiffani and Family,

hey many thoughts go out to eevryone do we have some last names of the ppl also in this thanx

thank you to everyone that have sent there well wishes, sorry i have not given an update till now but we really didn't no what was happening.

i am happy to say that is the last 2 days Flick has been improving and is getting stronger each day.

i will continue to up date on her progress as soon as i no something else.

I am also happy to sat that Myself, James and the other person in the car are all doing well.

if ne of her friends wish to visit her please ring me on 0423 498 627 or e-mail me at [email protected] and i will tell you when you will be able to, as family are only able to visit at this stage 2 at a time.

To D^STII<^^AN if you had read the first post you would no that not everyone is fine... My sister is lying in a hospital bed in the ICU ward at the children's hospital in a drug induced coma which is for her benefit and while she is getting better everyday she is still not out of danger.

Once again thank you all for your love and support and i will up date you all again as soon as i no more.

:roll: Tiffani

I (like everyone else) was shocked to hear what had happened, and went in asap just to see how she was.

I think when flick wakes up there will be hell to pay...

the reason:

the doc's shaved some of her hair off!!!!

now for the peeps that know flick well know how much she loves her locks, all I can say is good luck to the doc that did it.

In all seriousness, flick is too stubborn to let something like this to get the better of her. Give it some time and I am sure that she will pull through with a story that we will hear for some time.

Best Wishes..

Andrew Tonkin.

Hey everyone just another update:

Early this morning there was a little set back in her recovery, she had to go back into surgery cause the tube that is in her brain became blocked and doctor's weren't sure how or why.

Once they got in there they found if was nothing large, the tube had gotten a little blocked and all that needed to be done was a little unblocking.

After the surgery the doctor imformed me that she has improved 110% to yesterday.

I would like to say thanks you everyone for their kind words, I am sure if Flick was awake she would yell at us all for worrying so much...LOL

And yes Andrew you are very true the doc did shave her hair and i agree that god help the doc that did it, we will have to take her wig shopping.

If people wish to speak to me i will attending the East Coast shirt presentation on Saturday night on behalf of my sister.

Ne ways talk soon, another update will happen as soon as i more.

:roll: Tiffani :roll:

Dear Tiffani and Family,
We are all thinking of you at this difficult time, we all send our best wishes to Flick for a speedy recovery. We also hope she will be okay soon.

Thinking of u all always.

Lots of Love from Chantal & Greg, David & Theresa Slater, Adam Taylor and Karen Anderson and Roy & Ellen Lawes
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hi all,
I've been in to see Flic and family and the doc (or nurse) that shaved the patch of hair will have hell to go through. I'v put this to her family and i will also put it to Flic when she comes through. I will shave my head (AGAIN!!!) if Flic does aswell and ask that anyone who also loves their hair do the same so that 1. we can convince her to do it and 2. she will know that she is not alone.

Hi all,
I've been in to see Flic and family and the doc (or nurse) that shaved the patch of hair will have hell to go through. I'v put this to her family and i will also put it to Flic when she comes through. I will shave my head (AGAIN!!!) if Flic does aswell and ask that anyone who also loves their hair do the same so that 1. we can convince her to do it and 2. she will know that she is not alone.

Hey Everyone.

Praying for the next 72 hours to pass without incident.

Full run down on Flick...We will start from the head and go to the toes.

She has severe heads injuries, which include a fractured skull, bleeding in the brain, swelling of the brain and a shaved head (haha). She has minor cuts on her face, chest and hands, a suspected fractured wrist, and a fractured pelvis.

She is on life support due to the swelling of the brain (they have added the machines so that they will take the pressure off the brain and give it time to heal), she is also in a drug induced coma (so that she cannot move and do more damage).

Now for the other serious stuff.......To D^STII<^^AN [-X whom ever you are, I only have one question for you....WHAT THE HELL CONSTITUTES SERIOUS?......Felicity if fighting for her life and you say [/quote] Vv Happy no-one was seriously hurt.

Once again people have either miss understood and just wanted to present them selves as in the know......well let me tell you, you don't know.

I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and wishes in regards to Felicity and her family. I would also like to personally extend my warmest thoughts to James and Robbie and their families and I hope that you are all doing fine and hanging in there.

To bad_ass, the names of the ppl in this accident are James Bowles, Robbie Layton, Tiffani and Felicity Murphy.

Lastly and most importantly......"And this is a generalisation and not directed at any one person", :cry: If you do not know, then i suggest you not open your mouth until you do and if you would like to know then i suggest that you speak to the people concerned because by putting what you think you know on here you have hurt a lot of people including James, Robbie, Tiffani, Felicity and Me:(

For those of you who don't know who I am.......Well i'm Sandi.....AND I AM TIFFANI AND FELICITY'S MOTHER.

To felicity and family all of my prayers go out to u and ur family, and we all hope that u get better and make a good recovery.

I am glad so see things start to improve for Felicity. I wish that I could be there to support Tiffani and her family.

Felicity is a very strong hearted girl and we all know that she should pull through this 200% better than she went into.

Can someone please get in touch with me to let me know when I could visit Felicity? It would be greatly appreciated, as I would love to see Felicity to send my regards in person.

Anyway, I will call soon Tiffani to find out what is happening.

Lots of love, Rebecca

To our Baby Girl Flick,

:angel: May each day unfold for you
Like roses, sparkling with dew,
That open to the morning sun
And bloom until the day is done.
And may each passing moment bring
A song as pure as angels sing.
But may there be above all things
A peace that only God can bring.
A gentle word
Like summer rain
May soothe the heart
And banish pain [-o<

Get Well Soon Baby Girl
Love always Tam xxx

To Sandi, Colin and Tiff,
I know times are tough at the moment and when you think it cant get any worse something happens or something is said... Flick is gonna be alright she has too be so i can kick her butt like i said i would for breaking her promise to me... Thank you Tiff and Sandi for the daily updates and letting me know as soon as anything happens it really means alot to me... My heart and thoughts are with you all...

Love Always
Tam xxx

ok so I don't actually know the girl involved but still it saddens me to hear of this. I give you all of my best wishes and thoughts through this tough time.
always stay positive, that's one thing I have learnt through all of my eldest brothers illnesses. remember there is nothing you can't achieve as long as you have hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom