Felicty...Accident Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill b bringing my sisters video cam down with me and anything to make flick feel like she is there........i miss chatting to u babe ill b there to see u in two wks promise

to sandi, tiff and colin thanks for keeping me updated on a daily basis cant wait to see u wen i get down

you can count me in for an extra camera. i was planning on going away for the week but when i'm needed i'm there, flick needs me, she needs us all and every little bit will help speed up her recovery.

GET WELL SOON HUN

Hey to all,

Hearing news like this from overseas just breaks my heart! I am so happy to hear that Flick is however, making such good progress. My heart goes out to everyone who is close to the Murphy family and all close friends.

When I first heard of the incident I was in shock.

GET WELL SOON FLICK - A MESSAGE FROM SPAIN

Tiff, Sandi and family please keep me updated via e_mails. I will try to check them as much as possible

Love everyone heaps

Jenn
XOXOXO

P.S. Well said Tammi and Tam

Hey everyone

In regards to the hair dying and stuff - some off us can't do it due to our work as some of us have corporate jobs and are unable to dye the hair.

i was also thinking about having bright pink ribbons to help brighten her spirits. Would everyone agree?

heya...Sorry i dont really know you.. but i think that is a really good idea..GO PINK!! :lol:

Im sure that people that know Flick from queensland will agree with that great idea!! Well i do anyway..and ill have a pink ribbon for sure! 8)

Hey everyone.

I now i haven't written for a few days but i have had other thing's on my mind.

I will give you all an update through...

As of last night she is doing great, they have brought her temp ore which is good and speaking to my mum they also turned the drane in her head off and the pressure on her brain didn't increase which is wonderful...

The doctor's have said if the pressure doesn't incease over the next 48 to 72 hours they will hopefully starts to wake her up.

On a lighter note I would like to thank everybody at Melbourne Youth Cup and at the East Coast dinner tonight for your wonderful support, mainly to everyone who listened and helped me get through my speech tonight. None of you will ever no how much you all mean to me and what a huge help you have all been.

All my love

:rainbow1: Tiff :rainbow1:

Hey everyone

Well once again i am just crawling home to give you all an update.

They have changed her medication to a weaker one to hopefully take her off the stronger ones. If she likes these ones then they will be slowly taking her off the stronger ones and hopefully waking her up soon.

Her temp is stable at 35.6 but she is not liking it any higher as when the temp gets up she thinks it's time to wake up (as usual trying to do everything) and the body goes into overload.

To S girl i think the pink ribbon is a great idea as i myself like my hair as it keeps my head warm, but i will be the first to put a pink stripe in my hair.

Anyways i will update you in a couple of days unless there are some drastic changes as i am getting home late and going back early and well most of you know i can be a b**ch at the best of times but i am getting worse as this is taking its toll on me and the rest of the family.

In closing I would like to thank everyone from Youth cup and East Coast and i would especially like to thank my other daughter Tiffani for being so brave and making a speech tonight as i know how much she hates making speeches =D> (although she can talk any other time). So Tiffani i love you heaps and i thank you as you have been a tower of strength for all of us, as has everyone else including Munchee, James, Robbie, Tamika, John, Tamara, Chantelle, Adam, Ellen, Roy, Karen, Chuck and Annette and anybody else who has been there i am sorry if i didn't name you personally but i really can't think straight but you know who you are and i thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Kindest reagrds and warmest thoughts
Love Sandi :eating:

I have tears in my eyes from reading all these sweet posts that i have missed out on...
Flick I know u are a strong sweet girl and i been praying for u and i am so glad u have been fighting through all of this...
Tiff and Mrs Murphey thankyou for all your updates and letting us know how our little buddy is going...
Also our Queensland Open Girls will be wearing pink ribbons for our great little friend Flick...we decided on it today!!!
Still praying for u Flicky and Family...

Hey everyone what's goin on?

For those of you who want to wear a pink ribbons, they will be available at East Coast and you can pick one up for a Gold Coin Donation, and all money will be going to go to the Children's Hospital IUC, which will help buy another turning bed, which the hospital only have to 2 off and Flick has one.

For any body who will not be attending East Coast the ribbons will be available in 2 weeks. If you wish to get one could you please let me no by e-mailing me at [email protected].

Ne ways time to go i will give you an update when i find out news.

All my love

:rocol: :turn-l: Tiff :turn-l: :rocol:

Morning Every1

I forgot to mention that yesterday Flick and Tiff were arguing (as best they could) Everytime Tiff went into the ward Flick's blood pressure would sky rocket so i think she was trying to fight with Tiff. :agrue: ha ha ha

Well we had a day with no drama's so i would say Flick is liking this medication. So within the next few days we can hopefully see some improvement.
As there is not much to report today I can actually get 2 bed b4 5 am :sleeping:.

B4 I go, those who read this please go to "crop your mop" in the vic forum and have a read and please help.

Until 2nite. [-o<
Thanks Sandi.

Hey everyone, i no it is a little early for me to be on but o thought i would update everyone.

We had a little set back last night when she warmed herself up a little to fast, so her body temp had to be brought bak down.
BUt other then that she is improving everyday and the nurses couldn't be happier.

And yes i did send Flick's blood pressure up and got kicked out of her room 4 times for doing it. hahaha

I no Flick would love being able to watch East Coast but since she can't be there the Video Cam is a wonderful idea.

NE ways time to love ya and leave ya talk soon.

:turn-l: :rocol: Tiff :rocol: :turn-l:

felicity accident report

hi all

great to hear about all the support for the murphy family and flick

sandi adamd and i will be in later in the week possible wednesday afternoon to see how you are doing and of couse how the patient is .

keep smiling
karen anderson

Hey all,
Glad to hear she is doing good.
Thanks for all the updates and everything though this hard time.. She looked heaps better on Sunday Morning when i went in there.
Anyway i will hopefully get in to see you all during the week.
Thanks Sandi and Tiff for everything.

Lots of Love
Dana
XOXOXOXOX

flick

Hi all Great !! to hear flick is coping with the new medication ,Sandi and Tiff please tell her that Teena and i are thinking of her . Miss those hug's at bowls . Please give her a kiss or 2 from us .

Hey everyone time for another update:

As of 10pm last night she was taken of then muscle relaxents, which means she is able to cough and move alittle. She also got her temp up to 37.2 by herself which ment the doctor was able to turn the cooling mat off.

As of 2:30pm today her body temp was up to 38.4 anf she was trying to open her eyes.

At the moment everything is looking well and the doctors and nurses couldn't be happier with her progress.

And for everybody who is think of putting pink in their hair i got mine done today and it looks mad and we have choosen the colour for the hair and ribbons, so please don't forget to buy a ribbon or be there on the day for crop ya mop. The dates for crop ya mop are in that topic so go and have a look.

Until the next update stay safe everyone.

All my love

:Fade-col: :scatter: Tiff :scatter: :Fade-col:

Well hello there everyone

Sorry I haven't posted an up date for a few days but the computer and i have been having authority issues and i am not winning.

Lots to tell you...........Thursday night they completely stopped her muscle relaxing medication so she was able to at last move bits and pieces of her body. (which she quite liked)

Friday they took nearly every other machine off because she was breathing on her own, and she even managed to open her eyes just a little. She has a slight chest infection which the nurses said was normal for anyone who has tubes in there mouth.

Well Saturday was the big day.....Early today she had the tubes from her mouth removed all except the one that is feeding her and the one that is getting rid of all the yukky stuff from her tummy. She has to wear a mask to help with the breathing because she has had the tubes in her throat for 14 days her airways are a bit rusty and are not working properly........At about 4pm this afternoon she had one more tube removed so now she only has the one that is still keeping her a little sedated.

The most pleasing thing about today was that she was very well aware that we were there as i asked her to open her eyes :roll: and she did, she even tried to talk to me. She also moved her right hand and nearly squeezed my friends fingers off. For the first time in 15 days i have actually cried tears of joy instead of tear of sorrow.

As soon as she says her firsts words i will let you all know but for now it is time for me to try and sleep.......Everything is all good and progress is so much further than we could have anticipated.

Love Sandi & Tiff. \:D/

felicity accident report

great to hear tiff and sandi

it can only get better from here

love
karen and adam

Dear Sandi and Family,

Sounds like things are only going to get better from here and it's wonderful to here that she has improved since we last spoke.
Love Chantal

Good to hear flick is improving. Only time will tell now but can only get better now. So keep your head up and fighting.

Sandi, Tiff, & Colin all my best wishers and love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom