Felicty...Accident Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey
i know use have said the others are fine i think but iam a good friend of janmes bowles did he get any injuries
an what cause the accident a accident can't happen for no reason

Hey everyone.

Just another update... She is doing really well, so far today there has been no problems and she is going along stronge.

Thanks you everyone (even people who don't no) for you well wishes, I have been passing them on to her.

I will be at Sunshine bowl on Wednesday night wif a big gwt well card i would like everyone who know's Flick and even people who don't to sign it.
I am also taking the card down to Keon Park on Thursday and Friday night so people can sign it.
I will be attending the Melbourne Youth Cup on the weekend and i will have the card there so people who have missed out can sign it.

Ne way that is all i no at the moment, but i promise to keep you all imformed.

All my love

:-({|= Tiffani :-({|=

Hey Everyone.
I have just left the hospital being 2.45am.

They decided 2nite to see how Flick would go if they turned down the life support system.........So they did and as usual she had to fight it, so it had to be turned back up (bummer ay).

The docs say that she is so strong that she if fighting with all the machines because she wants to do it on her own ( so typical of Flick). She is fighting to breath on her own, but as yet her head is not strong enuff to cope with such a big heart beating too strong.

The one possitive thing that has come out of 2nite is she if off the critical list but she is stable and holding her own.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts as i print them out out take them into the hospital to read to Flick.

By the way Bad_ass Accidents do happen that is why they are called accidents.

Kindest regards
Sandi

Well thats good to hear about flick recovering asap..We all wish the best for her..Hang in there flick! i know you'll pull thru without a doubt. See you soon Flick..Only 15 days till i see you :D :lol: Take Care.. Thanks to Tiff and Mrs Murphey for keepin updates on flick.. 8)

To the Murphy Family

I don't know you but my heart goes out you. I wish everything goes well. I feel everyone in the bowling community is one big family and when one of us is hurt we all feel sadden.
Not knowing Felcity but what I have read through these posts she must be an amazing young woman, and that she is a fighter.
Natalie O'Connor

I will be at melbourne youth cup please come find me with the card, I'm jason griggs from tassie I'll be in b squad.
keep fighting guys don't ever give up hope

felicity

my thoughts go out you by the sounds of it felicity is a fighter

:angel: keep hanging in there with your help she will pull through

michelle :) :)

To Felicity, Tiffani, & Sandi,

:? Had to leave a short note, Good to here flick is stable and on the improve, miss her very much. Will give information to greens tonight.

:oops: Will talk to you all later, all the best and keep the heads up.

Munchee69 :lol: :lol:

Tiff and Sandi

Our prayers are with u and Flick and the rest of ur family. I only just found out bout d accident 2night. hope Flick gets better soon.

Our prayers are also with James and Robbie as they go through this hard trial.

thank God that the rest of u were safe and may He bring Felicity back 2 us.

♥ always annie g

Hi Everyone

Latest up date.

They have turned her body temp up and she has responded really well. Over the next few days her temp will be increased so that they can hopefully slowly take her out of her coma.

She is becoming more and more aware that we are there even if she is not too sure who it actually is.

To all of you that have either posted, phoned or delivered in person your warmest regards I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart as it really shows how much people care when the chips are down.

I will keep you all posted as time goes by.

On a lighter note........A few of her friends would like to know if anyone knows a good builder, carpenter, and painter as Felicity was so looking forward to East Coast that we thought maybe we could build some lanes in the car park of the hospital so that she won't have to go far. (ha ha ha) \:D/

Hey Sandi, Colin and Tiff,

i just thought i would say a quick hello, i am so so happy she is getting heaps better everyday she also is looking alot better.

Missing her alot.

Lots of love Dana
xoxox :)

To Tiff and Family

i was stunned when i found out that flick was involved in a car accident i dont know Flick to well but i bowl with tiff on friday nights.
Wish to send my best wishes to her and the entire family and i'm thinking of them both

Peter Bassett

Sandi,
I have 4 bowling pins you can use for the RCH Lanes plus a few bowling balls to spare.
I'll be in to see 'Miss Ali' (she's a fighter) on friday after work.
Till then be good and my prayers are with you all.

John

Hey everyone

Lastest is looking bright. :p :p :p

over the last 24 hours they have turn her body temp unto 34.9 and were hoping she would stay stable for the next few hours. Well i am pleased to say that she has again fought tooth and nail to wake up ( i think she knows she has to be warm to do this) She has maintained her current state and hopefully 2nite they will start to slowly take her out of the coma. 8) 8)

So bearing no unforseen hiccups they will be doing this as I have just spoke to the hospital (Yes u r right it is 5am) and she is holding her own.

I will probably not post anything tonight so maybe Tiffani will.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and kind words once again.

By the way John......in case you haven't noticed when you bowl i need 10 pins :-k ......Maybe if it was only 4 pins i could have been the better bowler in the family and not the kids.......ha ha ha. #-o Thank you so much but could i please hollow out your ball b4 i use it as i doubt that i would be able to lift it let alone thro it at something......i will try though.

Sandi.

Hey Guys,

I want to say thanks to everyone for supporting The Murphy Family in this emotional time. As most people who know Flick she is loud, funny and always either talking or laughing, well as one of her BIG sister's its a big change not having her answer me or even yelling at me over stupid things. She will be missed at East Coast and that's one less voice for the Vic team that week. I seriously think Sandi's idea about the lanes at the hospital is a great thing! Wishful thinking but! hehehehe. At the moment there have been alot of wrong comments being made, some are pretty hurtful too some are just pain bloody rude! Its not just her friends your hurting, what about Flick's family? Really guys do some of you have hearts or feelings what so ever? I believe if you haven't got anything good to say don't say any thing at all. Also Flicki is looking 300% better then when i first saw her. All i have to say is we all need to stop talking about eachother we need to stick together and be strong for Flick and her family, because none of them need this sort of s**t at the moment and people should respect that.

Anyway Guys hope to see you all at the bowl or in the hospital soon.
Mum, Dad and Tiffi your in my thoughts always and take care.
She is stronger then alot of us and she is going to pull through this quicker then what we think and then she is going to kick all our arses for worrying so much.

Love you guys
Tammi
:eek: oxoxoxox :lol:

Felicity accident report

well said tammi

and abt time someone put these ppl in there place.

sandi tiff and colin adam and i will be in friday before we start work at the mcg.

all the best for a great 24hrs for flick and for the rest of the recovery.

all our love and best wishes
karen anderson and adam taylor :lol: :oops: :wink: :!: :!: :shock: :x :p :?

Dear Sandi,Tiff and Colin

Well I saw Flick tonight and was amazed how much she has improved since I seen her last sunday, Thank you for the updates and I will see you guys soon. Our Thoughts are with you all as Flick continues to improve.

Love Chantal & Greg

Tammi babes i couldnt have said it myself and yet again people are only retorting to gossip rather than speak to mum, dad or tiff if they are unsure about something that has been said... The rumours that are going around and the bull shit that has and is being said is not only effecting Flick's family but the other people that love and care as well...

C'mon guys this is a time everyone should be pulling together to help and support Flick through this rather than than be subjected to the bull shit that goes around a bowling centre... It was happening before the accident and it is happening again now... Seems some people are constantly trying to pull her down even when she is lying in a hospital bed defensless and in an induced coma... Some people dont have a heart...

Felicity is on the improve evry day and the improvement in her since last friday just seems to amaze me... The nurses and staff at the hospital are really doing a great job and we cant thank them enough for everything they are doing for Flick... Its sad that Flick will miss east coast cause i know just how much she was looking forward to it but we can always do a video of the day to day events of east coast and take it in to her at the hospital and let her watch it there... Its a much cheaper way than trying to get lanes built at the hospital... If anyone has a video camera and would like to lend a helping hand at taking east coast to Flick it would be greatly appreciated...

Tam xxx

tam i think i can organise one and i'm having holidays so i'll love to do some.

it was nice to see tif at the bowls last night and i can't wait to see my cousin rob at the bowl tonight.

hope your up anabout soon flick.

my thoughts are with the whole family.

Alan Notman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom