Other Favourite ball of all time?

My fave ball is the Ebonite V2 Particle. I have it sanded so it rolls out sometimes but most of the time it hits pretty hard.

I would have to say that my Track EMB XF is the best, followed by the Track Freak. Before too long I would say the Track Freakout will be up the in the best bowling ball of all time.

It will be interesting when the Track Thrash is released. This ball looks like it will give everyone a run for their money on the lanes.

Although every Track ball does that anyway.

So go Track! 8)

favourite ball of all time would have to be the Black Thunder. Could use it on any condition and would go well. Also 2 300's and a 299 helps you like a ball

Also from the 80's blue pearl hammer

Currently have storm x factor which is an excellent ball may become favourite at some stage

The Combat Zone has to be on my list too, if anyone still has one compare it side by side with some newer stuff, at the very least you'll find yourself a 'new' medium oil ball without lightening your wallet.

Best Ball

I have to say for me would be the AMF Ninja (black). I still do use it

Lane # 1 Viper by far.
It rolls so smooth and controlled yet attacks the pocket with venom.
I always thought you needed a snappy ball to get the pin action that this one produces.

www.lane1bowling.com

i would have to say my favourite ball would be the Storm Tour Power. I have had it for around 6 months now and have had a great run with it. I hope to get better with it as i progress

:twisted: JJ :twisted:

the best ball i have ever thrwon would either be the Track TKO or my Sotrm eraser blaze. These 2 balls are the best I have used. I love my blaze though, have chucked 11 700's with it this year alone, and have had it for just under 12 months.

Well in my short time of bowling so far I would have to say the Eraser Blaze. I went from averaged 130 with a flame to 170 with a blaze over about 5 months:)

Im getting a 2nd hand tour power in good condition tonight so lets hope i have as much sucsess with mine as da_cowman had!!!

mine would have to be the good old red alert,the mat black/purple and the legendary Xcaliber

My favourite is my good old Cuda C.....never had trouble with it.

the throttle.............................................. not only the biggest hooker..... but the hardest hitter.

2 months on i can EASILY say that the tour power is the best ball ive ever had the pleasure of using!!!

Unfortunately it looks to be on its way out :(

Favourite urethane I ever owned was a toss-up between a Magnum 10 and an Ebonite Gyro 1, I had a great deal of success with both of those pieces of equipment and, found it suited my "down and in" style of shot quite well.

My Favourite Resin ball of all time, thus far, would have to be the old Nitro R2.
I swapped this ball off of Norm Green for a packet of Horizon 50's cigarettes when he quit bowling a few years ago, he'd only bowled about 150-games with it when he gave it to me.
The Ball has had about 1400+ games on it now, and unfortunately seems to be dying in the ass a bit, but I've shot almost all of my personal best scores and averages with this one ball.
It was perfect for me, and, I'm yet to find anything since that matches up quite as good.
And it was my 300 ball, so it always will be my favourite.

A columbia Blue Dot!!! either that or my x-factor or my eraser blaze.

Cant wait to see what the Fear Factor can really do!

every ball has their purpose

but with 2 300's and an 847/3

go the

BRUNSWICK PURPLE PRO ZONE

the turbo x still goes everywhere with me :wink:

in addition to my previous note... i went bowling tonight, and bowled a 703 with a grey XS. IT IS A 16pd that was the first reactive ball i ever bought. go the xs.... lol

Well i said earlier in this post that it would be interesting to c if the Thrash would be a good ball. I can tell you now it is one if not the best ball i have bought so far.

My EMB XF tho is still also an excellent ball but the thrash is starting to be more of a favourite.

I know im going to get laughed at after saying this lol.

My first reactive ball was a Ebonite Pantera that I no longer own. That ball rocked! Bowled my first 250 game with it, was just so easy to control and hit just right for my fairly straight shot at the time.

Now that I have a throttle im not looking back though! haha this ball is just magic! My new favorite :D

Gazman

I have 2 favourites both track balls( that will make George happy )my faithful old synergy that i will never part with and my assasin that i bowled 300 with

Kerri :D :D

Back
Top Bottom