Columbia 300 Columbia Power Drive

M

Matto

Ball Specs: 15 lbs, 3 inch pin, just under 3 ounces of top weight.

Core: Mallet shaped core made famous by the bully series.
Cover:pearlised version of one the 'Vaccine' cover found on the Formula.

I drilled this silver and blue beauty 3 3/8's * 4 1/2. The one thing probably lacking in my bag was a ball with the PIN in the maximum flare position.

I have tended to steer away from this drilling in the past to avoid the ball loosing too much energy in the front part of the lane but i don't have to worry about that with the Power Drive.

The ball clears the heads easily and picks up the midlane beautifully. The pearl Vaccine cover also provides a strong yet readable reaction from almost anywhere on the lane. Anyone looking for a versatile ball for there arsenal should definately check this new release out...

All in all looks like a great addition to the Drive line!

Thanks to Columbia and OTB for my new favourite ball :D

For more info on this ball check out the Columbia website at the link below.

http://www.columbia300.com/gear/balls.cfm?bid=192

Have to agree with you Matto i love mine too, & the new Dr.Jeckyl works lovely too,got that drilled with the pin at the ring finger,hits like a truck,so ihave to agree thanks Columbia for releasing fantastic equipment.

agreed with both on this one, a no brainer for any columbia arsenal. the light particle coverstock has a smooth roll in the oil and when it hits any sort of dry spot on the back end it takes off, i mean mine is drilled pretty conservative but man it still hooks. i pick it up before anything else in my bag to see what the lanes r like... hits like a cheetah hitting a springbok, it just chase the pins down all day and wont let up till all of them r gone... great ball thanks to columbia for this fine addition to my arsenal

Back
Top Bottom