Top weight: 2.7oz
DRILLING
4 1/2 pin to PAP
3 1/4 CG to PAP
COVER: M802 Friction Plus
RG: 2.48
DIFFERENTIAL: 0.54

SUMMARY:
Columbia say that this ball is a combination of the best characteristics from the Action & the Action Packed. They were right on the money with this new release from Columbia300.

I drilled my Max up on thursday night and had a couple of shots with it in league in preparation for the Columbia Youth Cup on the weekend. 1200 grit out of the box, this ball cleared the heads like the Action Packed, revved up beautifully in the mid lane and had a strong continuous hooking motion on the back-end. Out of box this ball at least needs a little oil in the front part of the lane to show its true potential.

At Columbia Youth i found the lanes a little to dry the first day to use this in its OOB condition. After a bit of polish on day two and this ball came to life. I moved from playing stright up 11 board with the U-Turn to through 19 to 10 with the shined up Action Max and the reaction was unbelievable. Excellent length, awesome mid-lane read and a powerfull back-end.
in my opinion one of the most versatile balls i have thrown in years and possibly the best Action to date.

Once again, thanks to David McEwan from OTB Distribution and Columbia 300 for this great release.

im getting one probably, the thing is with the crappy lane conditions (already ruining my Agent) makes me feel like wasting money. Maybe i should wait till they put sintetic ones and then buy the ball

i fully agree totally about this ball with matto it is a very versitile ball and will be the first ball i start with every event.just won the state masters and bowled a 300 with the action max it is all good with this ball!

Back
Top Bottom