Columbia 300 Action!

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Columbia Action.
Thanks to Dave McEwan from OTB Bowling Supplies for hooking me up with this ball. He said it would suit me... He was right!
Drilled Pin above Fingers, cg kicked out at about 45 angle.
Polished up because Chips Action scared me with how much it hooked Dull in Perth at Asian Youth.
The main thing that has impressed me about this ball so far is even though its polished and drilled for a more flip reaction is it smoothness and predictabilty. I have no trouble what so ever reading this ball as it goes down the lane. I can get lined up so quick based purely on how well this ball does read the lane. Secondly, it's got a good habit of tripping the 10 pin out when I didn't think it would. Those shots that come back from way out where and always leave the 10. Not with this baby.
First Columbia ball I've had in a while, and based off what I have seen from it so far, it won't be the last.
Enjoy the movie...
Columbia Action
Later Da Cowman!

i also have one of these balls cow and i find although not a big hooker it does seem to knock the ten pin out when i really need to. it only comes unstuck when i try to give it too much and flips too early. great ball, great company and i cant wait for my action packed, power drive and u turn particle pearl

Back
Top Bottom