emerson shield trials - warrnambool

Well done to all teams mens and womens.

Hey Chucky looks like i get to show you how to bowl earlier than Country Cup next year. HAHAHAHAHA

Deano "JR"

well boy, when you see them warrnambool boys, they might tell ya i was only travelling in 3rd gear, but i was legendary, especially in the last game when it counted

278 hey, they told me echuca was dry, "you dry lane speciallist"

bring on morwell

hahahha ah yes i certianly cant wait for the finals now... this should be fun. what was the highest there chucky?? and was it set by you? hehe honestly say they were very dry, im suprised deano didnt bring out the maxim swamp.. hrmmmms reminds me of a favorite deano quote said 4 days or so be the the sheild.... "i can tell you now i wont be bowling well" i must say though... ya bowled well under the ledgendary conditions... see you at the finals chucky!!

252 in the last game against warrnambool, punched out in the 10th to win the team game and the zone final :wink:

bring it on boys, what other ammo have you got to help you in your quest, as i think your going to need it

how did dale bowl??? :lol:

there is only one great dale in mildura :wink:

or was it luke

who knows who cares

the one that thinks hes great that averaged 150 at country cup

as yes of course. unfortuantly luke and dale did not bowl maybe if they did... we wouldve made the finals no worries hehe.. but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom