COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Had to slow down to keep up with Motta - ps We here out the front of your joint now - or should I say just passed it

had 3 hours sleep and can't get back to sleep and we hit the road at 8am, man I must be pumped for this weekend... See you all there this arvo :)

Hey there guys, could someone post the scores here after each block (or at least each day), so us poor'uns who didn't make the team can follow the progress of everyone? Would be extremely appreciated, thanks: :theCabin:

The two handed is coming to rip your rack lol, looking forward to this w.e playing all you mere mortal foke with your one handed disability. Seriously please everyone have a safe trip it will be great fun.

wishing everyone a safe trip up and back and an enjoyable time whilst your there

wishing rob, lisa and the staff all the best for a smoothly run event, under circumstances beyond there control

my tips are

geelong men to beat mildura men, either albury or colac for third
mildura women to beat shepparton women with distance to third

with the home team winning overall

hey wayne, are we having a wager on deano breaking the 220 mark???

Match that was missed by Woza...

Deano vs Wayne Chester

Attachments

• Deano.jpg
    Deano.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 87
  • chester.jpg
    chester.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 86
craig;243415 hey wayne said:
Sure Craig....how about the loser take a month long exclusion from posting anywhere on Totalbowling....But Deano must bowl at least 50% of the total games for the bet to stand.

Sure Craig....how about the loser take a month long exclusion from posting anywhere on Totalbowling....But Deano must bowl at least 50% of the total games for the bet to stand.

Just talking to Deano. He said if he needed more incentive he now has it.

i think you will find history will tell you he averages bowling 95%+ of all games at country cup, gazza will correct me if i'm wrong

lol, i love the friendly (and not so friendly) banter on here.

Craig, I think you got geelong/sunraysia mens around the wrong way ;-)

Friendly game of golf today - bit of a laugh. Deano can swing a club - At least 30m thru the air

Friendly game of golf today - bit of a laugh. Deano can swing a club - At least 30m thru the air

i saw some video footage showing he wasn't the only one. And that Gary can't hit the little white thing to save himself =-)

Following posts abit of fun - if your offended - grab a spoonful of concrete and harden up

Matches to watch out for

Chucky vs Computer - cause that is as close as he is going to get to the real action

see you tonight princess

i hope you brought your "A" game, cause you might be horribly embarassed if you haven't

and kevvy, get pete to warm you a spot up on the pine, cause i will once again succeed in getting you benched.

Back
Top Bottom