COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Survivor Mildura?

Maybe:
'Two and a Half Revs'
Instead of 'Medium' I'm sure we would have Medium, Large, Extra Large and freakin huge (and yes, I'm leading with my chin on that one)
I think Bendigo Womens team is 'Without a Trace'
And there's always 'Who's line is it anyway' - gotta hate it when someone trashes your line
But I don't think we'll be seeing 'American Idol'.

BLAH HA HA HA nice one Dave . . Yeah i sexbo is on in Vagas that weekend ?

Anyone down there willing to disclose any info on what sort of pattern we can expect to be bowling on???

tough and even. thats all im saying. Make sure you bring a bit of everything.

Deano

Shouldn't you guys be out practicing, or is bowling secondary to smack talking?

Could very well be one of the things that make Country Cup a "secondary" event..

Could very well be one of the things that make Country Cup a "secondary" event..

Wayne - your complete ignorance of the Country Cup tournament precedes your intelligence yet again.

P.S. - Are you making the trip this year or continuing to comment from the safety of your keyboard yet again

Hey Deano

No media ban m8,I'm sure it will hot up again

I think we should add "MR MAGOO" to the tV shows on this thread...why you ask

"Ohhhhh Chester You've Done It Again"

Kev

Country Cup is what it is...

No more, no less. A good excuse for a good time away with mates. ..oh, and there's some bowling too.

There ya go fellas....is this better?

A tournament that has been running some 30 years.
A tournament with a great tradition.
A tournament that the majority of people have to earn a place in.
A tournament that everyone looks forward to each year.
A tournament that brings out the best in it's participants while they still manage to enjoy themselves.

The majority of our team is bowling 3-4 times a week at present Wayne or isn't that enough? Do we have to give up the enjoyment part of Country Cup to suit idiots like you?

You need to go have a good hard look at yourself and work out why you don't fit in with the great tournament and great atmosphere that is Country Cup. Then again, this might just be sour grapes because you were never good enough to be a valuable part of the team.

I don't care what past achievements you might have. Your constant degrading of everything bowling in Australia is petty and no doubt due to your failure to gain a place on the TBA. How about you take your bull**** and go elsewhere.

Country Cup is what it is...

No more, no less. A good excuse for a good time away with mates. ..oh, and there's some bowling too.

There ya go fellas....is this better?

You completely miss the point Wayne. Ask any first timer what they were like bowling in their first Country Cup. I was ****ting myself all those years ago in Warrnambool and for reasons I now understand I was on the bench for the first game. Some (mainly Shep) say I should still be on the bench all the time now and so be it. For people who have bowled a few we treat it a bit different, because we are able to. We can deal with the occasion due to our experience.

But never doubt for one minute the occasion and the competition is there. Any team is on the lanes to kick the arse of the other team and if you let your guard down they will do so.

Country Cup is not an excuse to go away with the mates. It is a tournament with such a history and tradition that we are able to use the weekend to catch up with friends as well. Something you obviously have trouble understanding.

You need to go have a good hard look at yourself and work out why you don't fit in with the great tournament and great atmosphere that is Country Cup. Then again, this might just be sour grapes because you were never good enough to be a valuable part of the team.

WTF are you smoking? I'm good enough, even without practicing, to hand you your lunch seven days a week...

You think I'm down on Australian bowling? ..well. you're wrong Gary..I'm down on the blatant favouritism that has been shown over and over again by our 'ruling body.' If you can't recognise that, then you need to open your eyes son..cos it's out there in plain view for all to see.

Back
Top Bottom