COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Kev Kev Kev keep trying mate. Dosent work. You guys are gone. So anyway hows the sheilas from La Trobe goin? Mottas very quiet these days but then again his recent Country Cup results are nothing to boast about. Then there is Woza. Hahahahah We have somthing in store for you. Isnt that right Rob?;)

Not really scared of guys dressed in pink.

Nah, they aren't worth it.....But those women are a different story aren't they Dean?? ;)

Five weeks out is just the right time to start bagging the crap out of each other...... It's very entertaining..... :p

Nah, they aren't worth it.....But those women are a different story aren't they Dean?? ;)

Five weeks out is just the right time to start bagging the crap out of each other...... It's very entertaining..... :p

Let me see, we bagged Kev, Hammer, Pete....... you mean that isn't the women's team?

NO media ban Gary (we just dont all go on holidays together),I think our point got across not really much more to add

Other than Talk is cheap anyone can do it,I think I wait now until I'm looking Deano straight in the eyes before I say to much more

Hi Everyone

Just a quick note. Warrnambool team change.

Me out, Scott Dennis in.

Due to work commitments and a 10 day fishing expedition to weipa 3 weeks after.

I Couldn't barter myself the whole month off. (Damn)

I wish everyone all the best, and i will be keeping a keen eye through the net I am sure rob and lisa will have the scores up at the end of day.
Going to miss it heaps, **** stirring, in the face of shep, and all the mates, and a couple of quite ones.

My vote for winners would be Mildura at home, Deano back, Ray firing, Rob consistinat as always, and all the other boys to do there bit with gary to try to keep the ball on the lane. As long as they play as team it will be all good.
Ladies will be a little closer, but i reckon Lisa and the rest of girls can make it a double. Very strong teams.

Good Luck to everyone though!

griffo :mad:;)

Sad to hear you won't be here mate, was looking forward to the old Griffo Glare being pulled out for one more year:(

Rob

Cheers Rob
Maybe next year, Where is it by the way?
see what happens.
Hope the tournament runs well, which im sure it will.

with gary to try to keep the ball on the lane. As long as they play as team it will be all good.

I hardly ever throw it in the gutter now.

As for the team bit, this is about Sunraysia, not about individuals. We are at home and we will be on the approaches Monday after it finishes, waving the trophy in Shepp's face :) (and anyone else who tries to get in our way).

Griffo thats not good news mate. I was rekoning we could of put on a pretty big show for everyone this year. Just means the others will have to cop it more. Kev, Hamma, Motta, Woza, Woody, Farqy, Sir Andrew Craig and i knows there is more. God i cant wait.

Deano

This is a very entertaining read lol... I can't wait, I absolutely love Country Cup. The atmosphere, the competitiveness, the sport itself and the great people you meet along the way... Bring it on!!!

Hi Everyone

Just a quick note. Warrnambool team change.

Me out, Scott Dennis in.

Due to work commitments and a 10 day fishing expedition to weipa 3 weeks after.

I Couldn't barter myself the whole month off. (Damn)

I wish everyone all the best, and i will be keeping a keen eye through the net I am sure rob and lisa will have the scores up at the end of day.
Going to miss it heaps, **** stirring, in the face of shep, and all the mates, and a couple of quite ones.

My vote for winners would be Mildura at home, Deano back, Ray firing, Rob consistinat as always, and all the other boys to do there bit with gary to try to keep the ball on the lane. As long as they play as team it will be all good.
Ladies will be a little closer, but i reckon Lisa and the rest of girls can make it a double. Very strong teams.

Good Luck to everyone though!

griffo :mad:;)

Sad to hear that Griffo, i will notify Tim Piastri as he will be very upset with the news.

Hey Pete

Thats the bit im going to miss the most.
I saw he was in the team and the eyes lit up,
fire started in the belly (big as it is)
Pictured running straight through him. Then giving him a couple of dirty big claps 1cm from the face. :D
Damn im going to miss it. No doubt it would have all been a dream anyway Kev and wayne would have gone a pulled him off (so to speak!) :surrender:
Sooks.:mad:

Anyway i keep hold of the dream for another year.

Enjoy the fun and games.
griffo

Back
Top Bottom