COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
I love the sport of bowling and will do just about anything to ensure that it remains a sport. If that includes telling the truth, to the dismay of some, then so be it.

But anyone who asks me for assistance in any way will be pleasantly surprised at my answer.

PS....I practiced with Farqy this afternoon and didn't hurt myself. :p

Web site has been updated for all those that are interested. I still have some photos and head to head stuff to add (when received) but everything else is up to date.

I love the sport of bowling and will do just about anything to ensure that it remains a sport. If that includes telling the truth, to the dismay of some, then so be it.

But anyone who asks me for assistance in any way will be pleasantly surprised at my answer.

PS....I practiced with Farqy this afternoon and didn't hurt myself. :p

Sounds like the Emerson zone at Bendigo will be an interesting event:p

Rob

Farqy does that most people on here misunderstand Wayne? Hope to see you at Bendigo WAYNE.

Deano

he is just misunderstood :D:eek::)

Hey Captain O, statements like that should always end in 'du-huh'. ;)

I've been coached by Wayne, gotta say, the guy knows what he's talking about! Helped my game. Look where its got me .......... hmmmm, that's right, I only bowl league. :p But he definitely helped me bowl league! :D:D

But when I'm old enough to be an old fart, look out old farts! Might be able to buy a holiday and get a new shirt. Sorry, wrong topic. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom