bowling habits

I will always have a song in my head, (usually something rock or heavy) and when I'm at the ball return, singing it to myself is a big part of the pre-shot routine... Also to try and block out anything else that is going on around me.

Can't have anything in my pockets while bowling (don't know why, but has been like that for a while now)

Always wipe my ball twice before taking a shot.

Thats about all that comes to mind at the moment :D

Well mine is playing with the corners of my towel, nealy all the edges of my towels r missing stiching...

Another thing is drying my hands and then i step up on approach then before puting my fingers in the ball sometimes i whipe my fingers on side my pants.

I also have 1 were after i finnish bowling i like to sit in a particular chair or seat and usually il sit in that spot for a game then il change arround..

-John-Khan- said:
I also have 1 were after i finnish bowling i like to sit in a particular chair or seat and usually il sit in that spot for a game then il change arround..

Hmm I am familiar with this one...except I prefer to have the one seat throughout the entire course of my bowling...

Luke D said:
Can't have anything in my pockets while bowling (don't know why, but has been like that for a while now)

I'm the same I've done that since I was little.
Also when I get up to bowl and I'm on the approach consentrating looking at my target I blink once before i take a step. It's very strange.

i have to have my towel with yoda written on it everytime i bowl, its weird as!!
and i also have to have my hand on the hand drier b4 each and every shot.

Yoda.

I pick my ball up, stand on the approach, and throw it....

The less I think about what I'm doing, the better.

i dont think i really have a bowlin habit but if i do... it would have to be swearing.... whethere its out loud or only i can hear it. i swear at my gear, myself, my dad and also the pins when i dont get the strike that i need or when it looks like a strike but leaves the 10 pin or 7 pin. i also wipe my hands on a towel b4 each shot and sometimes dependin on the lane condition, ill wipe my ball... thats bout it.

well i think that is all habits that i have at the moment... if not and i think of more.. ill b sure to post them too!!

im not quite sure, i know i have to have my towel folded once in half, and after i bowl i sit there and make sure the corners of my towel line up. and also when i come back from a bowl i slide back to the ball return, only once but yeah. i think thats it! pretty weird but yeah, and i always like to bowl with my bracelet on, never take it off while bowling, dunno why that is either! lol

Back
Top Bottom