2009 Switch Innisfail Open

The easiest way to get to Innisfail is Fly to cairns, and drive 1 hour south to Innisfail. All relevent information about accomodation is deliniated in the entry form. No there isnt any 5 star accomodation in the area, but there are some very nice places. Not that the general person can afford 5 star Jase!!!!! LOL

Most people are staying at the barrier reef motel. Some are also staying at the Moondara.

Also another option, if you have a hire car, would be to stay in Cairns over night. There is plenty accomodation, including 5 star stuff, the drive is a pleasant hour south to Innisfail, not as long as some city drives you can have!!!

ALSO. A NUMBER OF LOCAL BOWLERS HAVE OFFERED FOR PEOPLE TO STAY WITH THEM. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO FIND OR AFFORD ACCOMODATION PLEASE PM VIA THIS BOARD.

E-J

Dear Jase,

Innisfail is one place that everyone must visit at least once in their life -even YOU! Wonderful country, splendid people, exciting diversions, fantastic food and wine - and as for hotels, well the Innisfail 3 star is the new worldwide 5 star standard. And all this before you step through the doors and purr at the splendor which is Sugar Bowl Lanes [Switch equipped of course!]. Only a fool would miss it - so I expect you might stay at home [LOL]..see you there - the first red is on E-J, because I'm broke sponsoring your darned site!

Steve

Dear Jase,

Innisfail is one place that everyone must visit at least once in their life -even YOU! Wonderful country, splendid people, exciting diversions, fantastic food and wine - and as for hotels, well the Innisfail 3 star is the new worldwide 5 star standard. And all this before you step through the doors and purr at the splendor which is Sugar Bowl Lanes [Switch equipped of course!]. Only a fool would miss it - so I expect you might stay at home [LOL]..see you there - the first red is on E-J, because I'm broke sponsoring your darned site!

Steve

Ha Ha...How else am i supposed to stay first class...:D:D

E-J your money is safe...I only drink the occasional Rum...and perhaps a Corona...

Gee sound better than i expected...I hope you haven't just talked it up...It's sounding sooo much better as the posts go on...;)

Hi Jase,

We are getting there in terms of "refurbishing" the centre. We have spent a bit trying to get it up to par. Long way to go yet (which equals lots more money - a point that Steve will love LOL) The Switch Lanes are "divine" and I dont have to rave too much as the results speak for themselves.

As for the sleepy little town called Innisfail, we are recovering well from TC Larry a few years back and it is truly gods own country here. Can't beat the fishing anyway!!!!

PEOPLE HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK NEED TO CONFIRM THEIR SPOTS WITH A DEPOSIT AS DEMAND FOR B and C SQUAD IS RAPIDLY GROWING.
squads.JPG

Sorry to do this, but please withdraw brett laird, i have gotta bowl in other championships and they cant keep it in 1 centre... and have it over 2 weeks..:mad: was really looking forward to coming up, maybe next year if its on?

Back
Top Bottom