2009 Switch Innisfail Open

Hi All,

Full payments or $50 deposits can be made into the following account ONLY via electronic funds transfer via the internet. To arrange alternate payments please PM me via this board.

Remember to email through your remittance and in the description make sure your name is clear.

A/N: INNISFAIL SUGARBOWL LANES
BSB: 084-730
No: 75-043-9725

SQUAD LISTS AS OF 13th March 2009 BOLD DENOTES FULL PAYMENT OR DEPOSIT

A SQUAD

Allan Sloan Jnr
Kevin Dowley
E-J Starkey
Luke Turner

Allan Sloan
Bernie Gorringe
Michael Faulks
Jason Sou
Herman Rijken
Gavin Burchett

B SQUAD
Brendan Astell
Steve Hunt
Gary Bailey
Kerry Bailey
Jason Furze
Nathan Furze
Larissa Nastasi
Rob Kaluci
Brett Laird
Geoff Ott
Christopher Wegert
Niccole Winfield

C SQUAD
Aaron Nowak
Lawrie Hill
Sonia Vass
Mark Louk
Cassie Payne
Troy Miekle
Wayne Adams
Stephen Ellul

Tyson Jones
Shane Rossberg
Morty Douglass
Chris Carney
Robbie Buckley
Kirsty Buckley
Cassey Buckley
Robert Shinn
Cameron Nowak
John Grendon
Angelo Nucifora
Frank Nucifora
Peter Cottam
Mel Acworth
Dinesh Singham

D SQUAD
(none)

KEEP THEM COMING GUYS!!!

Hi All,

Full payments or $50 deposits can be made into the following account ONLY via electronic funds transfer via the internet. To arrange alternate payments please PM me via this board.

Remember to email through your remittance and in the description make sure your name is clear.

SQUAD LISTS AS OF 13th March 2009 BOLD DENOTES FULL PAYMENT OR DEPOSIT

A SQUAD

Allan Sloan Jnr
Kevin Dowley
E-J Starkey
Luke Turner
Allan Sloan
Bernie Gorringe
Michael Faulks
Jason Sou
Herman Rijken
Gavin Burchett

B SQUAD
Brendan Astell
Steve Hunt
Gary Bailey
Kerry Bailey
Jason Furze
Nathan Furze
Larissa Nastasi
Rob Kaluci
Brett Laird
Geoff Ott
Christopher Wegert
Niccole Winfield

C SQUAD
Aaron Nowak
Lawrie Hill
Sonia Vass
Mark Louk
Cassie Payne
Troy Miekle
Wayne Adams
Stephen Ellul
Tyson Jones
Shane Rossberg
Morty Douglass
Chris Carney
Robbie Buckley
Kirsty Buckley
Cassey Buckley
Robert Shinn
Cameron Nowak
John Grendon
Angelo Nucifora
Frank Nucifora
Peter Cottam
Mel Acworth
Dinesh Singham
Scott Gillington

D SQUAD
(none)

KEEP THEM COMING GUYS!!!

Hi All,

I have been fielding a number of requests about having to make deposits. The simple answer is YES. C Squad is now totally full and B is filling very fast, so deposits WILL need to be made to secure spots within these squads. It is first in best dressed I'm afraid.

SQUAD LISTS AS OF 31st March 2009 BOLD DENOTES FULL PAYMENT OR DEPOSIT

A SQUAD

Allan Sloan Jnr
Kevin Dowley

E-J Starkey
Luke Turner
Bernie Gorringe
Michael Faulks
Jason Sou
Herman Rijken
Gavin Burchett
Kaylene Lowman

B SQUAD
Steve Hunt
Gary Bailey
Kerry Bailey
Jason Furze
Nathan Furze
Larissa Nastasi
Rob Kaluci
Brett Laird
Geoff Ott
Christopher Wegert
Niccole Winfield
Peter Cottam
Kate Murray
Shaun Dunn
John Dunn
Rob McGrath
Mt Louisa Spot
Mt Louisa Spot 2
Kirwan Spot
Kirwan Spot 2
Terrie Needham

C SQUAD ***FULL*** DEPOSITS REQUIRED TO KEEP SPOTS
Aaron Nowak
Lawrie Hill
Sonia Vass
Mark Louk
Cassie Payne
Troy Miekle
Wayne Adams
Stephen Ellul

Tyson Jones
Shane Rossberg
Morty Douglass
Chris Carney
Robbie Buckley
Kirsty Buckley
Cassey Buckley
Robert Shinn
Cameron Nowak
John Grendon
Angelo Nucifora
Frank Nucifora
Dale Adams
Mel Acworth
Dinesh Singham
Scott Gillington

D SQUAD
(none)

KEEP THEM COMING GUYS!!!

Whats with all the ladies pulling out?????? Is the payout not big enough?? If we can get over 72 entries I will put ALL the extra funds into the ladies division if that is any incentive!!!

E-J well done and a great idea. As the major sponsor of the tournament Switch Bowling has a vested interest in the success of the event...naturally. In recent weeks I have received a number of private emails and calls from bowlers and people associated with tournaments around the country asking for our support and input. Many of these contacts focused specifically on womens tournament bowling..or I should say the LACK of womens tournament bowling in Australia.

For anyone that knows something about my history in this business I have a proven in the past that I [and in this case "we" at Switch] understand how critical it is to create as close to a level playing field as possible for ladies in those major events I have been involved in. The Switch Open at Innisfail is one such an event.

If it requires an injection of "incentive" - the folding type I mean - then we will back up your own comments above dollar for dollar to ensure Ladies are treated well and their involvement is respected. Of course it's a numbers game and if there are 60 men and 12 women [just as an example] no one would expect the Ladies payout to be the same as the Mens - commercial realities must be recognised.

But if it take more to energise entries from Ladies for Innisfail - then as I say - we will listen to what needs to be done and match your own efforts equally. Can't be fairer than that.

Steve Jones
SWITCH BOWLING ASIA PACIFIC PTY LTD

EJ

In my case it's kids and sporting commitments sorry, the prize money for the women is fine and if I could get around the kids commitments I would be there in a heart beat it's a great centre to bowl in good luck with the Tournament

Btw looking for any girls for team hammer:D:D:D:D

Hi E-J

Can you put me in C squad please. Will send Deposit in the coming days.

Thanks

Tony Hamilton

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT MANY JUNIORS ARE NOT COMPETING BECAUSE THEY THINK THE LADIES AND JUNIOR DIVISIONS ARE COMBINED. THEY ARE NOT!!!!

THE LADIES AND JUNIOR DIVISIONS HAVE SEPARATE PAYOUT ALLOCATIONS OF 1ST $500, 2ND $300 AND 3RD $200

IF WE HAVE OVER 72 ENTRIES, THE EXTRA FUNDS WILL BE ALLOCATED TO THE WOMENS AND JUNIOR PAYOUTS. HOW MUCH OF THE EXTRA FUNDS THAT WILL BE DISSEMINATED WILL DEPEND ON THE RATIO OF PARTICIPATION BETWEEN LADIES AND JUNIORS.

B and C SQUADS ARE COMPLETELY FULL - PLEASE MAKE A DEPOSIT TO SECURE YOUR SPOTS

squads.jpg

Hey E - J,

I have just deposited $50.00 into the advised account.

Cheers
Rob Kaluci

ps Are you going to be resurfacing your approaches before the open?

Hi Rob,

Yes we will be resurfacing the approaches before the open. We actually had them done in September and due to an extremely shoddy job, the surface wasnt the best. Didn't stop the massive scores in the rolloff however, including your 300!!!! LOL

Cheers

E-J

What's the easiest way to get to Innisfail...Would you fly to Townsville and drive?

Is there any 5 star accommodation in Innisfail ...

I would assume you fly to Cairns and drive 45 minutes..
rather than fly to Townsville and drive 3 hours..

Not sure about the accommodation, but you definately won't find any Hiltons

Back
Top Bottom