2009 North Queensland Open with Results

NQ OPEN SEMI-FINALS

Enclosed are the scores after 2 games of the semi final round

Some good scores with an excellent 279 to Christian Purdue

Attachments

• Copy of 2009 NQ Open Semi Final Scores.xls
    32 KB · Views: 59
Re: NQ OPEN SEMI-FINALS

Steve interesting scoring and proves as always that no almost matter what the situation the cream will always rise to the top. Understanding, from my visit last week, that Geoff has been in the centre for the shortest possible time and has already improved the overall facility significantly it seems the NQ Open is another box ticked. Great work by the way in scoring updates - as noted by Julie above - appreciate the service.

How's the foot?

Steve

agreed.great job with the updates mate.great start by christian. the bluebags are all up there.keep it goin boys.just a tip steve, in the average column, highlight all, right click format cells, select no to 2 decimal places and the averages will be sorted :)

thanks again tho for all the updates mate.great stuff

Jason it's no wonder they call you the guru, thanks for the tip worked super well.

Here are the scores after game 4.

Qld makes a telling blow against those blue boys with a great 279 to Angelo Nucifora.

Cheers

Steve

PS Thanks guys and Jonesy the foot is still sore but getting better (I told Otty watch out next year :D)

Attachments

32 KB · Views: 44

what can i say mate :) but at the moment u da guru with all these great updates happenin so quick. legend! and all the best getting that foot sorted. meadsy knows all too well how feet and bowling mix hehe

Final Standings after semi-finals.

Congratulations to the 12 finalists.

Special mention to Jarrod Langford on a great effort finishing in 13th spot. Not bad for a 12 year old. Kepp up the great work.

Lanes are now being oiled and finalist presented with shirts, and then matchplay will commence.

Cheers

Steve :D

Attachments

32 KB · Views: 65

Finalist are now bowling their warm ups before starting matchplay.

George is the obvious favourite at this stage, although I think the ones to watch are Christian Purdue, Brandon "Mayor of NQ" Qualischefski and local boy Angelo Nucifora.

Scores to follow soon

20 bonus for a win and 10 for a draw.

Cheers

Steve

watch out for dale, he won the nsw open and he will do some damage i hope. go dale and go the nsw boys.

Matchplay scores after game 3

In a freak of nature during the early stages of Game 4 Angelo Nucifora not content with sparing the big 4 once did it again the very next frame (that's right back to back big 4 conversions) :eek::eek:

Attachments

• 2009 NQ Open Matchplay Scores.xls
    30.5 KB · Views: 16

Matchplay scores Game 4

C'mon Captain Asparagus :D :D

Attachments

30 KB · Views: 13

Matchplay scores game 5

Attachments

30 KB · Views: 15

Matchplay scores game 6

The Golden Greek has moved to the front, and like Usain Bolt may prove hard to pull back from here.

Attachments

30 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom