2009 Subway Cairns Open

Gavin

Here it is, entry to the 2009 Subway Cairns Open to be held at Cairns Goldpin Lanes, January 16th to 18th 2009. Over $14,000 in cash and prizes up for grabs with the entry fee the same as last year.
Entries will be accepted through this thread but will need to be confirmed by a deposit as per the entry form.
Look forward to another big year in Cairns.

Attachments

• 2009 Final.pdf
    532.4 KB · Views: 153
Quick question... How much is ladies entry fee? I'm assuming its not the same as the men's with that payout?

Hey Gav
Gary and myself A squad thanks have you got direct deposit? or can I send a cheque

Yes the ladies entry fee is the same as the prize fund for the ladies is a BONUS prize fund.

Example: If the highest placed lady finishes 5th they will get $500 as highest placed lady and then $700 for the 5th place finish total $1200.....not bad.

If the second placed lady is 18th they will get $300 for second lady and $270 for 18th place total $570.....

:)

Hey Kerrie,
If you call the bowl on 40533497, they will be able to either take CC over the phone or give you bank details.
Cheers

Hey Gav,

Can you please put E-J Starkey down for C Squad and Luke Turner down for B Squad Please.

Thanks

Squad Lists as at 4pm Sunday 14th December

A Squad
Brian Roughsedge
Sonia Vass

Gary Bailey
Kerrie Bailey
Rob Kaluci
Mick Fenech

B Squad
Scott Gillington
Peter Cottam
Angelo Nucifora (D/C)
Brandon Qualischefski
Larissa Nastasi
Craig Whitby
Tara Barber
Alicia Savill
Jason Furze
Nathan Furze
John Grendon

Frank Nucifora
Shane Rossberg
Rodney Kitley
Steve Forster
Luke Turner
Anthony Meikle
Kate Meikle

C Squad
Aaron Nowak
Jason Sou

EJ Starkey

Bold print denotes deposit received, spot secured.
Squads limited to first 27 entrants who pay their deposit.

Keep the entries coming.
Gavin

Hi Gavin,

Please add to A squad:
Shaun Dunn
John Dunn
Hamish Rogers

Thanks for that.

Back
Top Bottom