2003 Rachuig Management

A

Al

:p I would like to congratulate Bill (Mens Manager) & Carol Johnson(Women's Manager)
on their appointments to the 2003 team.
Congrats and lets hope we can bring home the trophy this year guys & gals.

Alley

I dont want this post to be all bitchy and what not, but first of all, how is that you Alley are the one and only person in THE TEAM to know this?????? Us OTHER girls have yet to be told this either verbally or in written form (well apart from now of course) and god knows about the MEN... And to post it on a world wide website without us knowing?!?!!? Yeah cheers, good to see team mates are important. HOW or even WHEN are WE (THE ENTIRE TEAM) going to be told this news???? Shouldn't this post waited til WE all know???

Second of all, seeing as the Management Team has been announced... Is there someone missing from this line up???!?!? I have been told from a reliable source that there has been a COACH appointed for the team, so is this information you have posted even correct?!?!?!??!

And last but not least, can someone please tell me that this bulls%@t rumour about a petition for Shelley to be kicked out of the Team is a load of f$%^*#g crap... If this petition is true - you're all a bunch of childish morons who don't deserve any respect!!! She earnt her spot in the Team and did what TBA.SA asked of her so she is free to leave :roll: So please someone tell me its not true and to the person that started this crap rumour, have the balls to face up and admit it.. har har!!

As i said, i dont want to seem bitchy Alley, WE are all in a TEAM TOGETHER and WE ALL must get along!! )Assuming it is Alley within the TEAM of course :D

Martina

Marty, I think you should be taking this up with those who "PROMISED" that we would all be advised at the one time!

You know what I mean!!!

Alley, myself and any of the guys who were at Woodville last night were told directly by Carol and Bill about their appointments. I think Bill and Carol may know about other appointments but were not prepared to say, well at least during the group conversation I was involved in.

It's not our fault for being told.

And as for the petition re Shelley, first I heard of it was in your post. News to me.......

Jo

Give me a break, you are unreal Marty, take a good look at your first line and tell us you are not having a dig!

"I dont want this post to be all bitchy and what not, but first of all, how is that you Alley are the one and only person in THE TEAM to know this??????"

No wonder everbody says the SA Ladies team are a bunch of B*&^%$s. Everytime some of you opens their mouths trash comes out. (With a few exeptions of course)

And as for posting on the www, your one to talk, no sooner does something happen you are on here telling all who care to read the in's and out's and your opinion!!!!

"And to post it on a world wide website without us knowing?!?!!? Yeah cheers, good to see team mates are important."

As I said, once again let Marty come to the party and tell the www all about more SA Ladies team S*&T........

"And last but not least, can someone please tell me that this bulls%@t rumour about a petition for Shelley to be kicked out of the Team is a load of f$%^*#g crap... If this petition is true - you're all a bunch of childish morons who don't deserve any respect!!!"

Do you think Alley deserves a serve from you of all people after what happened last year?????

"As i said, i dont want to seem bitchy Alley, WE are all in a TEAM TOGETHER and WE ALL must get along!! )Assuming it is Alley within the TEAM of course"

You all need to grow up and shut up and just do what it is you are supposedly good at and BOWL.......

Just my thoughts, hey!!!!

Congrats Bill and Carol...

From the looks of the post both in this topic and previous ones this year and last...

YOU BOTH HAVE YOUR WORK CUT OUT FOR YA..... :lol: :lol:

Will catch you both in Townsville if not earlier.....

Bert

Welll good to see nothing changes from year to year ..................and I would advise you MS to get hold of two things before you write this stuff..........1. a tape recorder and 2. a toilet roll..............
Tape yourself what you intend to write on the web and play it back to yourself ............you'll then work out why you need the toilet roll.!!!
why do you even bother with bowling rachuig .............what's you claim
to fame in this sport you seem to know so much about at such a young stage of life.
You contradict yourself so much when you talk about others..............If
you want to get along with the rest of the team you know where to put you foot!!!

marty

:p Well it is about time.. well done to strop puttin ms in her place..... we all know that she is total full of needing a toilet roll ... and that no-one has the guts to say anything... Marty build a bridge and get over it... all that stuff happened last year, that was last year 2002, it is now May 2003 one whole year has passed as i said GET OVER IT and do what you think you do best and that is bowl... Here we all are putting out our dirty laundry for all to see since you can only talk through typing on this site i thought i would reply...and you obviously have lots of laundry :lol:

thats all i have to say at this time 8)

I JUST THOUGHT ID ADD MY NAME IN I GOT NOTHING TO SAY AS I FEAR THE REPOCUSSIONS BUT WHERE THERES A S#!T STORM MY NAME IS CLOSE HAR HAR HAR!!!!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.. START YOUR ENGINES :p

I'm bringing boxing gloves to Barossa cup just in case!!(maybe thats why i'm coming back to SA, i miss this stuff, too quiet here in Victoria!) :twisted: :twisted:

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH GUYS COME ON :!:

We are having no probs, so please leave it alone :!:

And why is it not unusual for a person to bring up the past when nobdy else has said boo about it in a very long time that (I may be wrong) has to hide behind a name :!: I will say it again LEAVE IT ALONE :!: May I also add that no where in anyone's post apart from the annon's does it mention last year or 2001 :?: :?:

But on a much brighter note, Congratulations go to our management and coach :D we will look forward to bringing those trophies home!!! :D :D

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT
HAVE FUN GUYS.
Cheers
Colin

well well well all i can say is this i think a lot of people have a lot of growing up to do i thought only children act like this :eek: :eek: :eek: guys we are meant to be a f$%^*#g team i dont call this a team when all this bitching goes on :!: :!: yeah i was a bit angry wen i found out about the managers on total bowling but i got over it very quickly and as far as i know bill and carol were not told not to tell anyone... wat has happened has happened let it go lets get on with it try to get along with each other and lets bring home the trophy...

and yes i would like to know who you are fresh prince so come on dont be scared put your name to your post...

now i have said my piece i would just like to congratulate bill and carol well done guys :D :D :D

you love it yurac.. dont ya :wink: im trying to strike up a deal with fox sports to get the rights to this years title fight! and the slug and lettuce are gunna show it on the big screen so ill see ya at the pub for a guiness eh?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
and to think i had no idea why youve lost interest in bowling hehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

take care guys.. if its not on its not on!! :p

Hey Mel yes we are going to give it all our best to bring home that trophy, and well maybe some bowlers cannot let it rest :roll: but at least the team has :D

So Ladies and Gentlemen lets kick their butts in Townsville and show Australia That SOUTH AUSTRALIA are number 1 :D

:shock: well what a mess this has become.... How is it possible that 1 post congratulating someone can cause so much s%*t... :? if everyone would take the time to read back there at post number 1 does that have anything bad in it i didnt think so????????????
Then post 2 well that is where all the bad energy has come from .......Ms has turned an inocent post into a free for all... that is why my previous post was all about how some people need to leave stuff alone :!: Im not the only one who thinks so you just need to read youve got to be kidding and strop's post as well...
well can we change the subject now and all bowl fantastic in townsville :p :p :p

Wats da matter u ???????

WELL, WELL, WELL. Anuder Rachuig is here and with it comes all da
dirty laundry. If u guys wanna get into the dirty laundry business u's all need to lose da balls and take up mud wrestling.
Gweedo has looked into his own ball (solid crystal of course) and can see da mens team all kicking back enjoying da pizzas and cordial. Of course these grown men cant be enjoying da beers coz dem evil TOTALLY BORING AMATURES (TBA for short) will be watching their every move.
The ball also reveals da girls will be okay coz their pizza is laced wit da laxettes so the s*#t is coming out da other end and so now all
they gotta do is concentrate on da bowling.
Maybe one day da South Aussie girls will see da lite and understand
a TEAM sport is bigga than the individual. Then again maybe one day Rachuig bowlers will be treated as adults ( only jokin).
Gweedo would like to wish all da bowlers who are gonna represent our proud state all da best.

Gweedo.

P.S. Da pizza's are on Bill and Carol.

Why is it that there is ONE trouble maker amongst what is a great bunch of girls and they all get brought under scrutiny through one thoughtless NON TEAM PLAYER who has had a fair old dig at another team member.

Hey Cheers Martina, that is what team bowling is all about!!!!

QUOTE " We all have to get on with each other"........Hmmmm, the only post on this topic initially indicates that YOU are the one not getting on with the others!

TRUE COLOURS are revealed on this website, hope everyone takes notice of your true colours!

Back
Top Bottom