2003 South Australian Rachuig Roll Offs

yeah thanx tony.. i just re-read it.. i didnt realise it was that long but when i have something to say and get on a roll theres no stopping me :twisted: hope it didnt bore to many people with it but i couldnt leave it alone... im gathering chris is not a bowler either???
thankyou all for your time once again

cheers spence 8)

Howdy

Well said tony and adam

As a bowler myself, the first thing i do when i prepare, even before stretching, is check the approaches to make sure that they are safe and able to be bowled on. At Woodville in the Jnr State trials, there was no airconitioner (part AMF fault...hasnt anyone heard of a repairman???) and the outside conditions were very very humid. in the first game of 6 the approaches were fine, but from there they went down hill. I requested on behalf of many bowlers for something to be done after the third game. seeing as that nothing was done, i went to that staff. the AM (who no longer works there) turned around and said to me "a poor workman always blames his tools". that sealed it, ppl just dont care about safety anymore. 3 people had fallen heavily and that was in the 2nd game.

The staff of centres during major tournies should make bowler safety a priority because, and as u said adam, there is the issue of public liability. All bowlers ask for is SAFE condiditons to bowl on, NOT easy to bowl on.

Well that is what i think, and i know it is about shield, i still think it is important for people to know that bowlers safety is at risk

Brad Tanner

It's unfortunate that this attitude towards juniors still exists in SA. I thought the 'old way' of doing things was dead and buried over there, obviously not i guess.

you bored me spence, but like you say when you got something to say you gotta say it, i think its called freedom of speech. it's also good to see a number of people now putting thier names to thier posts instead of hiding behind alias's

nice work jeff, the only reason you were bored is cuz there was nothing about beer or guiness in it sorry pal.. :lol:

anyway ive noticed that chris 'the main man' usher hasnt been on to reply in his defence... has he conceded defeat?? has the supreme race conqured all??

anyway im only on here to rub salt in to the wounds.. :twisted:
im not sure if anyone else has seen or heard the news but i was watching the sports news tonight and noticed that theres a little bit of a debarkle about the condition of the surface at the telstra dome and safety seems to be an issue too?? funny that there is whole football teams and we are talking professionals.. that are a bit distraught about conditions there.. enough so that they've written letters to the afl and voiced their opinions publicly in the hope that some thing is done before LEGAL ACTION needs to be taken.. a little bit similar to what we are doing here am i not correct?? i think i saw a saying somewhere 24hrs in a day 24beers in a carton.. coincedence?? footballers complaining about surfaces and bowlers too?? is this a coincedence aswell or is it because of a genuine concern?? oh and a comment was made that they dont think is the players being spoilt its a safety issue.. hmmmm... just another thing to think about maybe??

sorry to bore you all with that again :wink:

cheers spence 8)

spence you were right about the beer and guiness and you obviously have too much time on your hands to pick up on things like the afl problem. perhaps you should become a right hander cos we have lives

funny guy arent you jeff.. dont forget to put your name to your posts!!!

and as if i'd lower my standards to become a righty!!! what sort of quality of life is that??? :roll: and me get a life??? sorry i forgot your not living unless you got a guiness in hand :p right?? :lol:

come on jeff buddy ol pal... dont make me demoralise your sorry ass next, pal :wink: :lol: :wink:

if you really had a life you wouldnt be on here would ya.. lets all just face it bowlers live pretty sad lives.. bitching booze and no where near as many hot chicks as there is at the ramsgate on a saturday night :p :lol:

cheers once again spence 8)

spence when you've got a guiness in one hand and a paley in the other how much sweeter can it get. :idea: :idea: :p

Froggy...

Your as bad as yurac....weve just spent the last 20 posts in our forum talking about that black muck that you and a select few others....YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE.... that seem to think that nothings as fine as a glass of black swivel...

As we pointed out to Yurac....its prob down to the fact that SA water is so bad that you all turn to drinking something that lets a little more light in....lol :D :D :p

Take it easy...but not too easy...

PS... how is the doll-man...

someone said hes bowling left handed....has he turned to the dark side of the force since his op????

Bert
(brett - just so you dont think im hidding.... :lol: :lol: )

Brett, good to hear from you, Dolly's doin fine and yes he is bowling left handed and almost looks natural. I have been following that dribble you and the the other ACTarians have been saying about guiness. If you stop singing those silly bird or frog or whatever songs it was that you were singing you might actually learn how to drink Guiness.

Jeff

Galump went the little green frog one day.... :lol:

With the nick-name of froggy...you shouldnt be dissing the frog song....

It was amazing how one little childrens nursery rhyme can become the focal point of an entire tournament... :p

We ACTarians as you call us, are in deep training on this years addition. Only prob is that you wont be there to enjoy....or will you???

Bert

Back
Top Bottom