Day 3 ( FINAL) Rachuig Results

Tash

KELLY RACING-GO RICK !!!
Hi everyone , here is the final results from roll offs today.

I congratulate all that made the team.:D

Top 5 bowlers in each division were automatically in team with bowers in 6th and 7th places being selected. Congrats to all once again , Bring on hobart ..... and PAUL and MICK... I have conqured my fear of seaweed!;)

Congratulations to Shane Tunnah , Tavis Johnson , Rob Chinner , Ashley Warren ( pity your a bombers supporter! ;) )Tony Cotrell , Gordon Colmer and my good mate of many years Graham Simpson! shane , Graham and Ashley are new to rachuig so well done also.

and good luck to Shane who is also off to ACT to represent SA in his final year of shield

To Louie , Kez, Tracy and Amanda Well done on yet another team ( myself too) and to our newcomers to Rachuig Beckie Menadue and Anthea Paterson Congratulations to us all .

I hope you can all read this , the womens team is on the side so turn your screens the right way:confused:

Attachments

• Rachuig Trials Day 3 Men.pdf
    69.1 KB · Views: 257
  • Rachuig Trials day 3 women.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 272
congratulations to all bowlers who made the team and comiserations to those that missed out, goodluck to all the bowlers when they travel to hobart.

laters

A huge CONGRATS to you Ash on makin your first Rachuig team!!
Well Done buddy!
Keep up the good bowling!!

Jen

PEANUT!!!!!

Good to see you make it buddy, and to tuna and tavis as well, i am hoping to see you all in tassie in october, just hope i make my team now :shock: [-o<

matt

Congrats to all for making the teams, 183 ave to make it for the men!

Would have to be a record.

God be with you.

Cheers

Tony

go louie!! boo yah girl.awesome effort hun im really proud of you.well done to tash and kerry also there was never any doubt of you to making the team.well done to all that made the team

Congratulations to all players who made the teams this year, especially to the young guys who came out and performed to finish 1-2-3 in the mens team. I hope you all go out and prove the naysayers wrong and use all the negative vibe as an inspiration to, In the words of EJ Whitten "Stick it right up 'em!"

To Shane and Ashley and Simmo, well done on your first Rachuig teams. Ashley posted on here that he intended to prove a few people wrong and he did so with flying colours on some tough patterns. To the girls, well done and best of luck. Good to see some ex shield players (Beckie and Anthea) coming back to the fold to give us some extra depth. I really think they could challenge for a top placing this year.

If I can help during your preparations, please let me know. I know you will all do a great job.

Well done to all who made the Rachuig Team this year.....i only hope i can put up more of a fight next year....(126-99 :confused: )
Shane, well done on top qualifying mate, u did a great job, knew u could do it, knock em dead in Tassie
Ash, i can still see u pissin yourself laughin at Norwood cos u SURPRISINGLY cut, now ur in the team, don't ask me how!! Well done dude, u know u could do it!
Gordon, well bowled, after coming in on 1st reserve, u had to earn ur spot, and did. Congrats.

Good luck, hope u can bring home some gold (or any color)
Cheers
Michael Tran

brenton say's "Ashley posted on here that he intended to prove a few people wrong and he did so with flying colours on some tough patterns."

Brenton some of them only had that chance because other's pulled out of the matchplay or didn't turn up in time.

cheers

Tony

:D Congrats to All Who Made Rachuig This Year :D

Well done to everyone who made Rachuig This Year you all bowled really well and i hope you all have a great time when you go away.

Glad to see some new faces this year!!

Have fun guys catch ya soon

By the way why does everything on total bowling have to be so controversial its a joke and your making SA look Ridiculous grow up and only post Positives

Cheers

Hayley Mooney

Tony,

Its called grabbing an opportunity and running with it! Besides, I don't consider he was a reserve as Jeff and Bill had no intention of going out for days 2 and 3. Nothing against them, that was their decision, however, of those who were going out next day, he was in the top 16. Granted he struggled, but then everyone did.

The past is just that - the past. Times they are a changin'. Maybe we have to take a little short term pain for long term gain

And..they don't need God to be with them - JUST THE REST OF US!

:p :p :p i would just like to congradulate everyone who made the team this year, i cant wait to start training with you all. I would like to put a big shout out to all those people who supported all of these great bowlers i.e. my girlfriend, kelly, martina, my mum, and everybody else who was thier supporting the bowlers on the weekend. With further support and hard work were really going to do something out there this year.

I also would like to thank my girlfriend Danielle Elliott for all her efforts in the last day to help Lyn Alexander, TBA and all the selectors (who i also like to thank for all thier hard work so far)

i look forward to working with the whole team and hopefully we'll come back with some more medals this year.

cheers Shane Tunnah

congrats to all making the team a very different team to last years.
must say i do regret not trying out but that was my choice and its long gone now...
as for the ash issue.. even if you didnt really make the top 16 you surely as hell made every opportunity to be there in the end! congrats

good luck for all in hobart very much wish i could be there with you all...

Alex

Well Said Brenton and Well said Hayley.

Well done to everyone who made the team, regardless of what position you started off in.

I find it funny that "everyone" (being the "old school") wants to be treated like ADULTS but act like Children, planning to not turn up on day 2 and 3 is just wasting everyone's time.

Why should anyone question the two that made the team from "outside" the top 16. If people don't want to come along it's their choice and others took the opportunity to be there so good luck to them, if they could make the team from where they started on Saturday - Big shout out to them for their mega effort in getting up there.

Who is Bob.

Seems we have a few people wanting to put there 2 cents worth in but not willing to put there name to there posts or profile.

First of all, let me say I made a mistake 7th was 187 not as I stated 183, my mistake ,Sorry.
Shane - 201 ave
Tavis - 192 ave
Ashley - 192 ave
Robbie - 192 ave
Tony - 192 ave
Gordon - 190 ave
Graham - 187 ave -
Ben - 183 ave first res.
Hayley - "By the way why does everything on total bowling have to be so controversial its a joke and your making SA look Ridiculous grow up and only post Positives"----
You're right, lets only say "positive things" - I have never been one to sit on the fence, sorry. As far as "SA look Ridiculous" talk to me after the nationals, no offence to the team but it's not the strongest team this state could have which was Robbie's and my point all along.
Brenton - Go with the flow boy. - "Its called grabbing an opportunity and running with it!" - I call it "Dumb Luck". Not personally knocking anybody for their bowling ability but if no-one had pulled out or been disqualified, potentially 3 current SA Rachuig team members WOULD NOT be there.
Also, " Maybe we have to take a little short term pain for long term gain" - How many years are we going to put up with your "short term pain"?
Bobsaid:
I find it funny that "everyone" (being the "old school") wants to be treated like ADULTS but act like Children.
How can two of the "old school" bowlers be "everyone"? I would say the lack of "old school" bowlers who bothered to even show up on day one supports the comments I have been making all along. I cannot speak for these other bowlers who didn't bowl this year but I'm sure some of their reasons would be similar to mine. (Brenton excluded).
Rachuig bowlers, this is not personal, please prove me wrong. I hope you kick ass.
Cheers,
Tony.

Maybe someone can enlighten us on why those 2 bowlers had no intent on bowling days 2 and 3?

Bob said:
I find it funny that "everyone" (being the "old school") wants to be treated like ADULTS but act like children, planning to not turn up on day 2 and 3 is just wasting everyone's time..

I believe the 2 bowlers that did'nt turn up Sunday & Monday took some offence to some comments made at the briefing about things that have happened in the past & to there credit had the balls to say they were'nt happy with those comments & had decided not to bowl further. It was made clear to everybody that if they were not happy with the rules or training schedules laid down at the briefing they could withdraw. As the entry form said a ($45.00 non-refundable deposit) they decided to bowl the 8 games they had already paid for. During the day they made it quite clear to everybody including tournament officials that they would not be attending Sunday or Monday.

All I keep hearing from people is not to dwell on the past, you cant change the past, look to the future.

It's the negative comments about the past at the briefing on Saturday that caused these 2 bowlers to withdraw. How are people around the country going to forget about the past when we have people in S.A. that cant get over it & have to bring it up every chance they get.

Back
Top Bottom