Congrats to Team NSW

rpac23

Posse Court Jester
I'd like to be the first to say congratulations to both mens and womens Rachuig teams on winning their respective Walter Rachuig Trophies! It's not first time for NSW where both men and women from the same state win the trophy, so thats a huge effort. The women just got through by half a point.

Well done to all who participated, and hopefully next year, NSW can keep the trophy where it belongs!

Congrats again!

Yeah what a fantastic effort by team NSW! A huge congratulations to everyone involved. Particularly the NSW ladies, doesn't get much closer than that!

Special mention must go to Christian Purdue. Even though he 'only' had the 11th highest average, he topped the mens points with 16 out of 18. That's what I call getting the job done! And also to Jen Jones for giving AMP and Sue Cassell a run for their money.

Well done NSW! Although perhaps you could consider coming second to Victoria next year... just a thought! :D

Just wanted to say a quick congrats to my team mates for this year.

Ladies,
We all bowled well together, and come together when we really had to. I thought last year was close...this years event was way to close for comfort, but we did it.
A special congrats is in order for our Vice-Captain, AMP for topping All-Stars. Congratulations on such a fantastic performance for the 3 days of Rachuig.

Gentlemen,
Congratulations on such a fine performance.
One of the most inexperienced male Rachuig teams in this years event, yet you guys all bowled as if you had been doing it for years. Very proud of you all on such a fine effort.

Thanks to all the team for making this year such a memorable one.

Jen.

I would like to add my congratulations to NSW, especially to the mens team for what I can only describe as a true "team" performance. Oh well, at least I won't have to worry about finding a way to beat you guys anymore LOL

Well done again.

Back
Top Bottom