young bowlers underestimated and feared

bancheeko

shadow bowler
how many young bowlers out there have been underestimated by adult bowlers then half way through the game the adult bowler begins to become afraid of them.

one instance i can recall i was facing a pro bowler in my first finals in an event and the guy didnt try for the first 7 frames then he noticed i had got a lead of 50 in the end of the game i won by 40 but if he had just tried i might have lost but on the 2nd game he tried to catch up and i matched him frame for frame till he missed a spare on the last frame and i striked out man was he pissssssed but owe well its his falt for underestimating me.
does anyone else have any stories

Not afraid OF young bowlers, but I'm afraid FOR young bowlers who don't realise or care that a lack of punctuation and spelling skills, can keep you from succeeding in business.

Sadly Wayne, as much as I agree with you it doesn't seem to count any more. I see advertising all over the place like "reserve the right to check you bags" and "DVDs going cheep"

Anyone who bowls poorly due to complacency deserves to lose regardless of who they are bowling against.

It's a case of stupidity rather than being afraid of the bowler.

Now, I had better do a spelling and punctuation check before Wayne gets on my case......

Not afraid OF young bowlers, but I'm afraid FOR young bowlers who don't realise or care that a lack of punctuation and spelling skills, can keep you from succeeding in business.

Speaking of punctuation skills, why is there a comma after skills? You should really watch what you say if you are going to pick on other people Wayne. You could look like an idiot doing that sort of thing :) .

Back
Top Bottom