You dunno what you missed out on...

~Mrs STORM~

Revless Wonder...
I just wanted to say a massive "THANK YOU!!" to Max for all the trouble he went to for those of us who attended the BBQ/Party/Piss-Up on Saturday night in Adelaide.

Everything was fantastic. The food, the drinks, the people. Without a doubt, it was certainly worth the money paid. The steak was perfect and Jase's prawns went down a treat...as did the Seafood Sauce on the fresh prawns.

In general, it was a great night had by all. I never saw or heard anyone complain about anything. Including the hotel manager...
Im sure that anyone else who attended Saturday night could add to what I have written. It was just a superb night had by all.

Thanks a million Max!
Jen

Heck yes!!! I'll drink to that!
Thank you so much Max, everything was pre-organised and well planned, all everyone had to do was turn up and have a good time! The time you spent behind the scene to make sure things ran smoothly was greatly appreciated! That was the only reason we let u lose the wallet and glasses before the pool incident!!
Looking forward to the next time we have a get together, see you in Sydney soon!!!
R

Yeah, big thanks to Max for putting all this stuff together. The boss there didnt seem to mind half the tables and lounges emerging from rooms so there were enough seats and stuff. I wanna hit another major or 2 this year just for the bbq's now, i know Max wants to have more of them

Saturday night was awesome! I would also like to thank Peta Jones from Tassie that came over for the weekend and helped Max get everything sorted so we could all just come back and relax for the night.

Awesome job guys!

It was nice to meet some new people over the weekend and put faces to names that i didnt know.

Cheers Max!
Marty

I'm glad everyone enjoyed it and yes Marty you are right.

A HUGE thanks to Peta, could not have got it done without you - you were AWESOME.

Big thanks to Jase for cooking the garlic, lemon and lime prawns - magnificent. Also to my babe Katie Wilton for cooking the steak and chicken, and lastly to Chris Commane, Ray "the FAC" Chan and Peta again for the great job they did cleaning up on Sunday morning (oh, and to Greg Wilson for supervising).

As usual, a TEAM effort to make things work.

Max

Can't agree more with what has been said. Jase and Kate on the BBQ's did an awesome job. Max will go to any length to help people and put on a night like that, and it sure did show.

I would like to thank Max for playing Taxi driver to and from the airport. Made a lot of peoples lives easier I can tell you.

So Jase... When is your recipe forum coming out? ;)

Ditto to everything that has already been said! Thanks to everyone involved in organising the BBQ and especially to Max for a great weekend and running us round.

Jase's prawns were superb! But I feel sorry for the hotel cleaners... I'm sure they're still popping up in our room! :rolleyes:

So Jase... When is your recipe forum coming out? ;)

Androooo…No Forum…More money in a Book…:D

Max…Great effort and a lot of hard work you put in to make the night a huge success… I thank you very much, was a great night had by all…Food was outstanding, both in quantity and quality…

I want to say it was a fun night had by all that attended…All I can say if you see another one of these events get your name down, was like old times when everyone had FUN…It wasn’t a closed shop all are welcome…Was good to see those who cut not get smashed, well not to much; and those that didn’t well that’s another story “cough PAUL cough”…;)

Was a great chance for me to put a face to a few forum names…especially those who have flamed me in the past; “cough K-C cough”…:D Well done to all the chefs, food was cooked to a treat…How good were those prawns; someone knew what they were doing with those…That guy should write a book…:D Mr. Bottomley; thank you for your kind words regarding my qualifications as a mechanic…Terry Wenban AKA “Terry Who” and now the new “Water BOY” :p and to all the Tassie people I met on Saturday night…You guys really know how to party…Haven’t laughed that much in ages…

Max and Peta…You both put up a good fight before taking that casual swim…

Paul Oakley is one funny man…by the way how’s that Hire car going…I am sure they gave you the wrong keys…You should have had the Audi…:-k

Great night/weekend guys…:cool:

Was a great chance for me to put a face to a few forum names…especially those who have flamed me in the past; “cough K-C cough”…:D
Hmm... still yet to see the evidence Jase - and yes, I've tried to find it :D

THANKS MAX!!!!!
What a night!!!!!
When is the next one??????
and where???
Top work MAX, and thanks to every one who was there!!!
One of the best week ends for a long time
thanks

Might add...
My sincerest apologies to anyone who may have been rudely awaken as I made my way to bed that night :D
Im sure prawns are going to be found for weeks on end...You know, they still tasted good the next night too ;)
Did Paul ever get to have a race with anyone by the end of the night?! HaHaHa!!!

And the infamous 'Camel Step'...a great way to start the night!

It was great to finally meet most of the team, putting names to faces at last.

It goes to prove Max 150% right....Team BBA has the right mix of members and supporters. We all got along great and wasn't the food fantastic??

Thanks to all who had a hand in making the night go well, and to Max, your effort last weekend just typifies what you and BBA are all about. Busting balls to help your friends. Well done to ya mate.

Hope to see you all real soon......

Might add...
My sincerest apologies to anyone who may have been rudely awaken as I made my way to bed that night :D
QUOTE]

Hahah just because u don't remember it.... i wonder if there are anyone that remembered your rampage up the hallway!!! hehehe
Doubtful Chrissy Commane remembers.... but i think i do :D hehe

Team BBA is the best thing to happen to bowling in recent times i reckon!!

R

Top night Max.

Mate i cant remember the last time i've been to a BBQ like that and had so much fun.

Thanks to all involved on a top night and a great weekend.

Jase.. Tell me man whats in that recipe to make them prawns fly like they did :confused: lol.

As for the Audi well don't get me started on that:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom