A Big Thank You

grumpie

Just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to all who attended the Trivia Night on Saturday held by the Holt Challenge. It was not only a great night but also a profitable night.

A special Thank You to Ben Myers for compiling the questions and making the tough decisions. To our MC Jeanette Kent - we saved heaps by not needing to hire a microphone!!

The biggest Thanks though must go to Ros Humphry, our very own SUPERWOMAN for putting the whole show together. She is such a great asset to the committee.

Oh and I nearly forgot. A big thanks also to the Knox Super League table - without you lot I would not have known who was on the other side of the $100 bill.

Liz

Did a certain "country" team member have his radar working this week end ;)
It was hard not to laugh when he was telling me of his cross city adventures last training day :rotflmao:
Melton/Mentone who would name 2 suburbs so closely yet so far apart;)

Obviously not working again - didn't see this particular person. ;)

Hopefully he gets the next venue right - Meltona............

:p

Liz

ROFL... yes that was very funny, well at least for those of us that hadn't added a couple of hours extra driving to our day :)

Yeah great call Liz - thanks to all who organised Saturday night's event (especially Ros) it was a lot of fun and there were a lot of laughs! I challenge anyone not to have a good laugh sitting in between Jim Murphy and Alex Krishnan....I will never look at a hundred dollar note the same way again :)

Thank you to Jeanette and her wonderful team of DHC for a great night out. We had fun. It's good to know theres a group of people who are passionate enough to care for lower/mid average bowlers. It takes time and cost money to do what you guys are doing. So, on behalf of all of us, we thank you for everything that you are doing for our beloved sport. Keep up the good work.
Thanks also to Bri for inviting us. You are an asset mate!!
Hey Liz,
Did you like some of our answers :p
Regards,
Alex and Judy

Hey Liz,
Did you like some of our answers :p
Regards,
Alex and Judy

Can I tell you Alex, that I think your table shed a lot of light on the facts of life. :p

Next time though, please remember that when you pass your answer sheet to us, a doughnut or two along with the sheet may go a long way!! ;)

Liz

Firstly I would like to thank all that came to the trivia night what a great night it was. Secondly to Ros Humphreys and her family for all the wrapping and all that you do for the HOLT. To Chelsea Soccer Club thank you to the bar man and for the use of the hall. To David Myer for putting the question together and making the tough calls.
Here are the results for the night
CHELSEA FC 95
SUPPORTS 89
NAUGHTY TABLE 87
KNOX SUPER 72
COLINS HERUM 56

Again I wish thank you all for a great night and Invite you all to the AUCTION night which will see a great amount of Items.
For anyone Interested in this please contact me on a pm on this site.
To Total Bowling a big thanks you for giving us a place for all to read about things that goes on in this great sport.

Yours in Bowling

Jeanette Kent

:groupwave::groupwave2::woot_jump::woot_jump:

Obviously not working again - didn't see this particular person. ;)
Hopefully he gets the next venue right - Meltona............
:p
Liz
Ha Ha Ha very funny people here!;)
No i did not make it saturday, had to work clean up, the joys of having your own business. Nothing like it!
Sound like i may have missed some fun though.
Can i get a copy of all the practice dates and things going on so i can add them on a tattoo maybe on my forehead.

We love you Jason as you are such a good sport. :)

Like you I am still trying to figure out the benefits of owning your own business. :confused::mad:

Next practice, Altona on Sunday 1st June 10am. This one was not on your list as it was set at previous practice.

Love to give you a lift but we are driving up on Saturday as dog is running at the Meadows again.

Liz