wow....... how amazing

jessica

Well, i know there was a lot of hype about it, but now it has finally been, all the girls have finally worn there dresses that they have been waiting to show everyone, all the guys have worn their - sometimes very original - suits. what did everyone think ?? the food was pretty lousy, but did the night make up for it ?? did everyone have fun ??

luv ya's all, Jess ~xox~
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

hey hey jess
we all know u liked it...
icon_razz.gif
yeh it was a heaps good nite.. and i wanna say "good on ya mum" 4 havin a dance wif james "titties" titchmarsh hahaha... fun was had by all... it was good 2 have a nite out wif every1...
icon_smile.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif

Yeah it was fun, who honestly didnt have ne fun, oh reese guess what? YA MUM LOVES IT MORE THAN MY MUM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Later

hey i really enjoyed my self for the first time i got to get up and accept something!! something else didnt work out the way i wanted it to but oh well but last year i was sick like many ppl and i actually fell asleep at the ball but this year i was on the dance floor dancing away it was wicked and i loved zach and nobbies hats and canes anyway thanx for a great nite again
love mel collins xxx
icon_razz.gif

i enjoyed it but i left at 10.30 just as the dancing started but it was still a great nite talking to everyone.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah I had fun wish I could do it again but alas we must all grow old and wrinkley (?)
icon_confused.gif

But as a wise man once said on this forum we're all kids on the inside some of us just learn how to behave in public!!
icon_biggrin.gif

catachalatamates
icon_cool.gif

hey, i had a good nite, and every one looked really good. bye
icon_smile.gif

i had a great time as well and i would just like to thank Tracey M, Kylie M, Nat W, and everyone else who stuck with me that night it was so nice of all of you's and because of you guys i had a great time...
And Sam baby you a legend keep smiling okies sweetie!
luv ya's shellby xxx

Hey everyone,
the shield was excellent as for it was my first shield.
i bowled well in all of the 5 FIVE games i bowled.
you was all nice to me and shellby i love you grrl.
signing off now.
Nattles WA ROX.

YESSSSSSSSS, JESS I HAD AN AWESOME TIME AND I THINK YOU WILL ALL AGREE I DID!!! I FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO BUST OUT MOST OF MY MOVES AND IT WAS JUST IN GENERAL A FANTASTIC NIGHT!!! I THINK IT ALSO SHOWED EVERYONE IS PRETTY CLOSE NO MATTER WHAT STATE YOUR FROM!

ANYWAY I WOULD LIKE TO REGRETABLY ALSO SAY GOODBYE TO ALL THE PEOPLE LEAVING THIS YEAR ESPECIALLY TO ALL THE BOYS LEAVING FROM CENTRAL AND EVERYONE LEAVING FROM NORTHERN! I WILL DEFINETLY MISS THOSE OF YOU WHO BECAME SOME OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS!!!!!

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_sad.gif

Back
Top Bottom