2005 Junior Nationals

Masters
A big congrats to both Cow and Krystal on there great wins, getting to see them both backing up from All Stars was awesome to watch, especially the final match in the boys, the power Ant morrel has is amazing, someone i could watch all day and not get bored! Congrats also to Jess Seddon, Sleasha, Sam, Bradie and Shane, great effort by all!

Sheild
My first year, and it was great to be bowling against all the big names, matty k, matt sing, dion, etc. Great work by the SA boys and the Vic girls, and to Vic for taking out the sheild! To all the All Stars, congrats, tough condition, so you all deserved it!

And matt, nice 300 mate, im guessing it was with an ebonite ball?

Anyways, ill see ya all round later this year, Sydney cup isnt too far away and there is always sheild next year
Hamish

well were do i start, my first year of shield. what a awsome time i had, my team was so kool to spend 10 days with.

it was awsome to verse matt kanaka and people like that, made me bowl that little bit better.

well done to krsytal and cow for winning masters, great job especially to krystal, ive seen this girl devolpe in to such a good bowler and im sure you are going to have a massive furture in bowling.

well done to brady, shane and the others that were in the places for masters

and last of all, i hope to see everyone back there next year, and hope to see yas all at sydney cup.

ps thanks for the dancing lession brad and dion.

luke green

hey all

well well well where can i begin.

First up HUGE congrats to the Victorian Shield Team. You all bowled well together and deserved to take the shield. Well done to Cow and courtney for topping allstars and a really huge congrats to my good friend taya reggars on making the allstars team in her first shield appearance.

Second, Great bowling by Cow and Krystal to take out the masters and well done to ant, brady, shane and everyone else who qualified and placed.

Next, I think we can all be in agreeance on how good it is to be back in home states and im sure we will all agree that anywhere in the country is warmer than what canberra was......................right guys :p

And lastly, i wanna thank everyone who congratulated me on my 300. I wasnt expecting it, and yes for all of you who havent heard the rumour, the 11th shot was a brooklyn.

And i wanna say a huge thanks to my fellow shield boys for making my last year in juniors a memorable one and i couldnt have asked to spend 10 days with any better people. so thanks heaps gary, benny, mitch, mitch, dan, and trent. I would also like to thank our management team in ken our coach, russ our faithful manager and great bus driver and sheeds as the assistant coach.

So yeah thanks guys

Oh yeah, ham, it was an ebonite ball, V2 Sweet mate :p :p

G'Day Guys!

First off, i'd like to say a big congrats and huge thanks to the draft bowlers for the NT team, you guys (and girls) gave a huge effort and gave us enough point to get us off the bottom for once! Hooray 8th over all

Well Done Victoria, you guys made a huge effort to get to the top and and even bigger one for staying there. Go Courtney, what a way to end sheild, making the top all stars and getting the Chairpersons award good on ya!

Who else is there..... Ah yes, big congrats to Cow and Krystal for making All Stars, and winning the Masters in the same year, you guys did an awesome job in the last games and bowled to the condition. I'd also like to congradulate Brady, Shane, Ant, Alicia, Sammy, and Jess for getting 2nd, 3rd and 4th positions

Ånd who could forget to congradulate Matty Watson on his big 300 games and his 743 series. Bloody Ebonite balls..... ROTOGRIP all the way :p
Anyway he played to the condition and stuck with his line, apart from those TWO brookies, ya did well mate! (Hense why i got one of his shirts ;) )

I would also like to give a HUGE Congrats to Michelle Oberman, Jacinta Gilliand, and Matt Watson for making the Junior Development Camp
Good Luck you guys and wish you the best of luck for the future :)

Have Fun, and Keep Smiling :D
Laterz,
BJ 'Coker' Cocker

i had a good time at nationals. i missed out on the masters by a few pins, but thats the way it goes, and it was my fault for not bowling good. and i ended up being crook anyway.

it was good to see all the really good bowlers from other states, made me realise how not that good i am, haha.

congratulations to all the winners, losers and everyone. your all cool man.

Ow, and how could i forget, thanks to all those who put everything together, all the coachs, managers, supports, tournament team, TBA and all of our parents! A big thanks to Myra and Greg, the NT managers/coaches, and to Ian the super coach! And my team, wow, a great bunch of ppl, and heaps of fun to be around, ill miss ya's all, but hopefully ill see u all again really soon. Thanks to everyone, it was heaps of fun, and im looking forward to more of the same next year.
Hamish
I should have known matt, the only 300 and it was EBONITE! BOWL TO WIN!

Hey
Just wanna thank everyone that made Nats possible this year. The TBA, everyone in the tournament room, staff at the bowl, all managers and coaches too.
But, most of all Id like to thank you...yes, you the BOWLERS who also made it all possible. Without you guys wanting to represent your State/Zone/Territory they would not be holding this awesome event for us. So thanks a bunch guys and I look for ward to meeting up with a lot of you at Sydney Cup, if not then...well, next year at Nats!!

Jen
P.S. Id also like to say 'thanks mum n dad' for paying for it all hehehehehe!!
P.P.S. AND A BIG THANX 2 CRAIGY FOR AWESOME ACCOMODATION!! APPRECIATE IT HEAPS MAN!! YOU ARE A LEGEND!!

A big thankyou to all those people who worked timelessly to make another year of Junior Nationals successful. There was many complications, and the staff and others worked to get over these boundaries. A big thankyou should go out to Storm for always taking a big part in making Junior Nationals fun and enjoyable (thankyou James for all the free Storm gear haha). Also, to all the TBA staff who worked on the tournament. A big congrats to all those who made masters, and a big congrats to Krystal, Jess, Alicia and Sammy, as well as Cow, Anthony, Brandy and Shane. You all deserve the credit. The only thing i probably hated was the damn flu virus people kept catching :mad: That was annoying. Other than that, everything else was fairly good.

Bubyee

Rowey :p

I think that the TBAL should have a GP as well next year, with a mobile chemist out in the parking lot. The sheer amount of people sick was awesome, and the amount of people having to visit the hospital was bad as well. I thought that the event was run well, and it was great to meet a lot of you. You are a bunch of good young adults.

Hey Guys,

Well I know I wasnt there at nationals but perhaps some of you can tell me so I know what is it like bowling in a tournament of that magnitude? I mean Perth Cup was an adrenaline rush for me but I bet it's nothing compared to nationals.

and matt Nice 300 as usual, shame your partner didnt shoot well aye!! LOL

neways, I cant wait for when I get a chance, or even feel ready enough to go for big tournaments. Its gonna be good

Catchyas!

:p :p

Back
Top Bottom