Results for Ipswich, WOW great bowling!

RONALD C

Susy wants me Banned
On behalf of all the crew at Ipswich Superbowl, I would just like to thank everyone for there support on the weekend.
Even with the compulsory no shows they still had a full field plus 1 and from what i gathered the new and improved Ipswich superbowl was a big hit with the bowlers!

I have got a copy of the score sheet, but unfortunately due to my lack of computer literacy the best i could do for you was cut and copy a scan of the final sheet from yesterday. ( if any of you gurus out there fell like fixing it for me, feel free! Hi Graham how are ya MATE! :lol: )

Also a huge congratulations to Brian Robinson who won the tournament and shot a sensational 241.25 scratch average. Great bowling mate, by the way how are your new Lane #1 balls going for you? (Just had to slip that in sorry couldn't resist! :wink: )

Here is the sheet and when you look at it, the first column after the squiggled out column is total pinfall and handicap, which is what the result was judged on. Once again sorry about the way i have presented the results, but it would take me 4 hours to type that all up!

Back
Top Bottom