To the Victorian President Shield Team...

*chook :>*

A child of bowling
Hey everybody,

I just wanted to congratulate every one on an excellent week of bowling. Everybody did so well and I am very proud to be able to say that I was a part of the Victorian President Shield Team of 2004.

To Court, JeCKrome and Ant, thanks for all the support that you gave the team as captains. You worked really hard, on and off the lanes and everyone benefited from the support and encouragement that you put forward.

To Cassie, Amanda, Skatie, Chris and Tracey, it was a sincere privilege to be able to bowl with you all for your last year of shield and it was a pleasure to be able to spend that week with you all. Congratulations Cassie on your first 300!! And i cant forget Jess cant wait to bowl with you next year...n the year after that...

To the boys, Victoria would not be able to have gotten as far as we did if it wasn't for you guys. The great amount of effort you put into your bowling was excellent and you always had time to support us girls at the end. Thankyou all and I hope to bowl with all of you next year.

To Justin, Jan, Michael, Louise and Robin, without you none of this would have happened for us. I want to thank you for the tremendous amout of effort and time you all put into making the week possible for all of us. For organising everything from practices to shirts, transport and accommodation, food and water, and to Justin for having to put up with 1/2 hr talks from the apartments owner and the hair dresser guy...(you know what im on about).

I want to thank all the parents for supporting us, emotionally, physically and financially. To all the supporters for being with us and supporing us, as all supporters do, for the entire week.

And lastly to my mum, dad and sisters that I had to unfortunatly leave home. Your support and belief in me got me to where I was going and it was, is and always will be apprectiated very much and I love you all.

Shield was g---reat! hehe and i cant wait for next year.

GO VIC!!

Love Alicia

To the Victorian teams,
I too would like to thank and congratulate the teams on a tremendous effort. Scores were high, and competition tough, yet we still came through with our heads held high.

Girls, you were a pleasure to coach. At all times you showed unity and support, determination and dedication, the signs of a great team. Couple this with ability and performance, and well, what can I say..... :D :D

Courtney, Cassie, Tracey, Alicia, Katie, Jess and Mindi -
THANK YOU. =D>

Boys, well done! For a team of bowlers who had never bowled Shield before, I believe you did great. The experience will be valuable next year. Congratulations.

Jan and Justin, Robyn and Louise - Well done on another great effort. It was a pleasure working with you this year.

Finally,
Cassie - Well done on the 300 girl!! \:D/ It was well over due!
Good luck in Guam.
Tracey - Congratulations on a fantastic effort in Masters. When you are determined, look out!! :wink:
Will be seeing you soon with Rachuig.

Thank you all for a great year,
Mike :D

Firstly, I would like to congratulate the Victorian Ten Pin Bowling Association (aka Vic Tenpins) as a whole... They have provided us with support throughout, from the trials in Geelong, up to and including President Shield..

To Jan, Jusitin, Louise, Robyn and Mike.. Thankyou for everything you have done for making this possible.. Especially to Jan for having to put up with me for so long, and to Juz for waking up and 5am to make us chicken sandwiches...

Secondly, a big congratulations to both the boys and girls team.. I can safely say, we all had heaps of fun, and bowled fantastic as a team of fourteen!!
For the guys team, I know none of you had bowled Shield before, I'm sure it was an eye-opener and the experience you gained was invaluable..

Thirdly, to the girls.. Jess, Alicia, Cassie, Tracey, Skatie and Minidi.. I can honestly say you are the best bunch of chicks ever, and it was a pleasure to bowl with you all.. Trace, Cass, Skatie, and Mindi will be sadly missed next year!!!

To Ant and JeCHrome.. I have made two new wonderful friends and have enjoyed every moement spent together throughout shield..

once again Congratulations Victoria of a wonderful effort..

It was an honour and privilege to be one of the captains of the 2004 team..

Luv always and always
court xxoxx

Whats UP

Hi Everybody,

It was a good effort boys and goodluck next yr i'm sad that i can't be there but i'll be there 2 support u guys and bring the shield home WELL DONE BOYS great effort. Ant thanks for Tooth Paste in the hair.

Girls, Well done girls u where superb a pitty u didn't bring it back home but a very good effort. Court when i needed someone there u where for me thanks for the cheering up i needed it. To cass good luck in guam we will be cheering. To skatie, mindi, tracey, alica and jess i'll miss u all skatie sorry for hitting u with the ball very sorry see u at morwell for youth trials, tracey u where funny sometimes and sometimes not but i enjoyed ur fun and hope to see u soon go luck at rachuig, mindi hope u had fun even though it was ur first and last same as mine hope u enjoyed urself i know did when u keep hitting me and hope u meet a lot of friends u where great to have there for the support, alica i'm glad i meet u cause ur a friendly person and great to talk to hope we can keep in touch, now jess great bowling with ya in doubles wish we could of done better but who cares i enjoyed ur company cause u always put a smile on my face Good luck next yr girls who is ever left in the team well done girls and it was a great team effort. GO VICS :shock:

To justin and jan and robin thanks for all ur support we wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for u's well done and for the support was great hope u come help out the youth team cuase it would be awsome.
to Mike, louise thanks for the coaching for putiing in the time to help coach us it was could and the support was just great but to lousie to coach a team thats never bowled president shield u did a great job thanks louise . Mike u shut me up on the bus a few time but it was great for ur support even though u didn't coach u still helped.

The team as whole got on very well at it was great i had a ball with guys i just wish i could bowl nxt yr but who cares i'll be cheering u's on GO VICS

Chris

Back
Top Bottom