2002 President Shield

Kelsa

I would like to wish all competitors of this years President Shield tournament the best of luck.

I would especially like to wish good luck to the boys and girls of South Queensland. Go get em guys and gals and bring the shield back to where it belongs. Lets see if we can win the girls trophy for the fourth year straight (I think we have a good chance). GOOD LUCK guys and gals.

I hope everyone competing has a great time, as bowling shield is a wonderful experience and shouldnt be taken for granted. Also just remember to do your best at all times and you will achieve wonders.

Good Luck to all.

Sorry SQ, if South Australian girls get over their management issues, you wont be bringing the trophy home.

As for the boys, only two teams in it, Vic and NSW

hey all!!!
its all sooo close..
cant wait to get up there and see u all..
well just here to wish u all GOOD LUCK!
and there isnt too much else to be said really.
except GO VICS!!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

aint that the truth..no where else for us to go but to the top..
no doubt!
well catch ya all lata.
take it easy!
mickey
icon_wink.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_cool.gif

Hey all, Its Missy and Nay here

Just a short message to say GOOD LUCK to all the teams competing in shield and especially to SQ who will definately be bringing home the shield. All you have to do is stick together, the rest will come naturally.
Best of luck guys and gals oh yeh and have a great time, dont play up too much! hhahhahaha

Kick arse SQ....Love Nay and Miss
icon_wink.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif

Hey All!!!

Missy, Nay and Kel you gals rock - and not too worry SQ are definitely going after that shield we love to bring home so often!!

Milkie - what can I say - I know you have a little someone in the SA team - but so much family love between me and her she will be cheering for us!!! Lol - you might just wanna remain in the milkbar and when the winning teams bring home the shield AGAIN the milkybars are definitely ON YOU!!!

All SQ can say is umm - BRING IT BABEZ!
icon_eek.gif

Ciao and see you all soon! 3 days and counting - kimi
icon_biggrin.gif

Kimi Kimi Kimi,

As much as i love you to death lil sis i'm sorry but you got it all wrong! i hope you bowl well and do your best in your last year of shield but i know where my heart will be!!..... and that will be behind our SA team all the way!

Good Luck to all bowling and i will see most of you tomorrow at the bowl
icon_smile.gif

yeah goodluck all, i hope 2 c some high games and a close competition.

As always SA will b right up there giving there fair share of effort, and like always we will do well hehe
icon_biggrin.gif
but i hope u all bowl well and ill c u 2morro.

GO SA!!!!
icon_eek.gif

Hey Guys,

I would like to wish everyone the best of luck, especially the guys and girls from NSW Central - they have worked hard, I mean really hard this year in their training sessions, and have had to go through a lot of crap from a negative few people, but I truely believe that they have as good a chance as any other team on the days of shield. The team is well prepared, and I think that once the first-game jitters are gone, it should turn out to be quite an interesting competition. On a special note, I want to wish the girls of NSW Central all the best, you guys know that I have stood my ground over issues that affect the girls team, and despite all the negative remarks made this year, all I can say is just "prove him wrong". Go girls, and go Central!

i just would like to say good luck to the WA guys and girls squad.

the WA guys are a young team, with all but one member competing in there first president shield this year, and by watching them train very hard and with the great coaching they have been receiving, hopefully they will cause a few surprises and upsets to the other squads... who knows maybe a whitewash or two (no harm in hoping hehehe)
icon_razz.gif

and the WA girls has only one change from last years squad and they have grown into a lot better bowlers since shield 2001, and hopefully their will be some upsets in the girls division too...
icon_biggrin.gif

anyway good luck to WA (as we're all behind you) and to everyone else competing this year.

Any of you central guys or girls having a last look at this site before you go to nationals tomorrow just remember if you want something bad enough you can do it, and i know you all have enough talent in you to achieve the goals that you want, go out there and absolutly crush it and bring the shield back to where it's supposed to be,
and remember to WaCk It Up!!!!!!!!
icon_smile.gif

Have a good one fella's

just wanna say a big thanks to brad and chris and everyone else who has been giving us these great words of encouragement.
as it has been said central have been working so damn hard this yr harder then they have for a long time...
and we will definatley go out there and give it our best we have a great chance and a great team i just wish SUM people would see that...
ANYWAYS i know im going to be giving sheild a great go and so will everyone cant wait till wednesday
good luck to everyone
luv shellby xoxoxo

Shield is live today on TotalBowling at 12pm, tomorrow at 12pm and Friday at 10am.

Good luck to all teams.

I would just like to say congratulations to SQ for finishing runner up...it seems your worked you maintain a position.

To the girls, you are all class and congratulations, you came together as a team and bowled really well. I shouldn't single out bowlers, but congrats to Jayde on top average female bowler...go you good thing!!

To the boys, well after reading the scores I was a bit worried and I thought nerves had set in...but true to form you tried your hardest to fight back, and that you did to support the girls and maintain the coveted runner up position...it seems you were beaten by an all class NQ side.

SQ - you are all winners in my eyes whether you won or not!! WE ARE CHAMPIONS!!!!

See ya all when you get home.....

P.S. Congratulations to NQ on a deserved win...all I can say is about time!!! ha ha ha
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

2 teams in it huh milkman??
atleast central went home with a silver Vic went home empty handed didnt they??

Back
Top Bottom