President's Shield Draft

K

Kirk Hammett

Hey all you unlucky people out there like myself who didn't make the President's Shield team. I thought it might be a good idea if we all knew who was actually drafting this year so we have an idea of what our chances are. Thanks peoples. Laterz. Good luck to everyone in the draft.

ya i didn't make the central team this year, put my name down for the draft but it doesn't matter i am getting alot if help and getting rid of habits with doc and the guys. :D :D :D :D :D :D

I know phillip fagg, daniel muckert and myself (hamish rogers) have all put in our forms to draft but i dont think there are many spots available!
Good luck to everyone though

just wondering which teams need bowlers for presidents shield

I know that the 2 NNSW girls positions HAVE been filled. Not quite sure on who they are as of yet.

i tell ya i would love to bowl for any team i now i am good enough its only up to the teams to decide if i'm good enough.

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO MICHELLE OBERMAN!! who was chosen in the NT draft!!! BIG CONGRATS from your MATTY J

PEACE OUT!!! WOO

:p 8) MATTY 8) :p

Congrats to Simon Strasburg for making the NT draft.....
Have fun whether they like it or not! make sure we can hear u :p

From sexy ladies

Krystal and lil krissy lee!!!

I know that Larissa Nastasi from NQ got drafted for Tassie.....congrats chick!!! Have fun, no doubt u will cause tassie guys rock!!

take care xoxo

Yep Lari...
Congratulations on getting in... See ya in Canberra... HeHe! Oh and at bowling lol... :oops: But na welldone on getting chosen girl! \:D/

Cya Laterz!!! :silly:

ConGratUlAtions My guRl LARI!!! new u could do it! 8)

Lisa
NoRth QuEeNsLaNd

Back
Top Bottom