Victoria wins Presidents Shield

philby

Well its over for another year. Victoria has won the shield. Who wouldve thought. To Mickey and Tracey outstanding Allstar perfomances. To Carly Allen outstanding Allstar for a second year and an outstanding Captain. To the lesser known in the team great effort. With out your fine performances Victoria would not have won. It takes a all round team effort from 7 bowlers to win Presidents Shield and you guys did it. You said 4 months ago you were going to win. While we hoped you would to think you would pull it off was a dream to us all. To sit in the stands for 3 days and watch you compete was an honour and a privilege. To the lesser known bowlers Craig solid all week and in the top 10 ave. Porto must have been the hair. Brett bowled the big games when needed. Luke Simon and Andrew solid team players. Courtney what a champion under duress and still pulled through. Debra shot the big games when we needed them on the last day. Cassie Jess and Katie always there putting the pressure on the other teams. An outstanding team effort and i thank you for letting me be a part of it.

VICTORIA PRESIDENTS SHIELD CHAMPIONS 2003

Good Job guys, wish i was there to see it, i might live in SA again but i'm still a VICTORIAN bowler!!!

Hey

Hey Peeps,
Congrats VIC!!!!!!! Followed you guys all the way in stats, was rootin for ya, that and SA QLDers :S HAHAHAHA, j/m. Congrats again, and remember this: "When nobody says it cant be done, ducks fly together..." hahahahaha. LAta.

Well down to all the bowlers who bowled in it.....i did trial it but no luck, but theres always next year 8) :lol:

:D JJ :D

Well down to all the bowlers who bowled in it.....i did trial it but no luck, but theres always next year 8) :lol:

:D JJ :D

done*

I think someone should have a topic called storm vs brunswick vs ebonite vs all the other brands

I think you should learn to stop posting the same thing.

And to find the right forum to post in.

And to make a new topic if need be.

Yeah thanx for the advice micky_macca might try that someday 8). Anyway the Melbourne Citychampionships where this weekend and last weekend but not much potential. Alot of people were in SA competing in an evernt

Back
Top Bottom