Victorian Junior/Youth Circuit

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
The dream of a Victorian Junior/Youth Series has been talked about for ages, and alot of the bowlers that supported the series in NSW when I was running it asked me about starting one up in Victoria.

Well this dream may become a reality in 2006, there are already enough tournaments in Victoria, its just a matter of selecting the best 5 and making it a series.

The series could consist of 3 youth events & 2 junior events, I know I am willing to add the Columbia300 Youth event as one of the events. Then we will just need another 4 exist events to be added. I will be speaking with other centre's over the next month to see what we can come up with and let you know.

All the events would still be run by each individual centre, with series points up for grabs, for overall series winners in each divisions. Tell us what you think of this idea, which tournaments should make up the 5, and whether you would support it.

I think a victorian circuit would be awesome. I'd bowl if I can afford time off work and have the $$ for it.(would find them if I had to!)

If EFL was willing to help out i'd definately say melbourne youth would be a good tournie to include...

Yeah this would be a awesome idea a junior event could be werribee junior cup if they run it next year

Sounds Good maybe another one could be the Melbourne Youth Cup but would be great to see a series in victoria.
Laterz

if the youth junior circuit gets up and going i will try and support as many of the youth tourns as i can, i would love to travel over to them from here. that is if interstate entries are allowed

Back
Top Bottom