congrates SA boys!!!!!!!!!!

KANAFA!

id like to say a HUGE congratulations to the SA team, especially the boys on winning the boys devision of the Presidents Shield Comp. it was an incredibly tough 3 days and we did it guys, we worked as one and the hard days training and all of the effort we put in finally paid off. I would like to thank our coach David Billing for putting in such a great effort during the week at Illawarra StrikeZone, couldnt have done it with out you. To Steve Mooney, mate what can i say you are THE MAN! with out you we wouldnt have even come so far to compete, thanks for running around for us all of the time and always being on our backs, never letting us give up when the times were tough. To Vaughn and Lyn, thankyou both for running around after us and taking care of us, and also giving your support when we were down. To Geof Marsland, our sports pyscologist, mate what can i say your a head case!!! hahahahahah thanks for being there and sorting our brains out when they starting drifting, when we would start thinking about outcome and not process, you were there to set us straight.

i would especially like to thank my personal coach Mick Phelan. Although he wasnt there in person, i know he was watching on the net. thanks for coaching me all of these years, putting in your own personal time and effort to see that i achieve victory. thanks mate

TO THE PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!! without you guys we would definitely not have even been there to bowl, let alone achieve what we did. thanks for all of your cheering and support throughout the 3 days of shield, you certainly made an impact on our confidence!

To the sponsors, Engineering Software Solutions, your generous donation helped our team get to Illawarra and compete. And to the Anonymous sponsors thankyou for your donations it means so much to us. Thankyou both for being so generous.

If i have missed out on anyone i apologise, there were too many ppl to thank

oh i forgot!!! MY TEAM MATES!!!!!!!!!! u guys were the best, never gave up, always fighting for every pin. it was such an honor to be part of this team!!!!!!!

ill cyas out there next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matty kanafa

you forgot WA, Kanafa...

For those that dont know, we got SQ in game 17 for SA to hold top position goin into game 18... AHA!

Nah, well done SA boys, you guys bowled so well, and you really deserved the boys trophy, CONGRATS

CONGRATS 2 ALL YOU S.A BOYS....well bowled....I was watchin u guys bowl lots and no matter what you were always backing each other. Thats what team work (especially during Shield) is all about, and you showed everyone.
Well done.

Jen

Back
Top Bottom