Win your way to Vic 150

highpoint bowl

Highpointer
Win your way to Vic 150 this year.
When: Sunday 12th of March
Time : Check in closes 10:30am
Cost : $35
Format:6 Games winner takes all
There is two divisions scratch and hadicap.
Highest League average as of the 5/03/06 will be use
for handicapp division.
First place has a value of $190
For more infomation or to register please call Highpoint on 9318 4110.
Entries will be taken via net or email.
[email protected]

Sorry about taking so long on getting back to you all.
The current entries we have are:

Hcp
Theresa Drew
Tacey Farquharson
Betty Maude
Kelly Moore
Kristen Field
Lauren Cook
Linda Todd

Scr
Jess Lawrence
Rachael Penny
Michelle Cottle
Connie Curtis
Cheryl Langland

Hi,

Could you put Emily Robertson down to bowl for the Scratch Division spot please?

Thanks

Here is an update of entries as of the 5th
Scr
Jess Lawrence
Cheryl Langlands
Emily Robertson
Jodie Motta
Michelle Cottle
Connie Curtis
Tanya Steele
Mary Dodds
Jeannette Kent
Hcp
Tracey Silva
Jane Finch
Kirsten Field
Kelly Moore
Linda Todd
Theresa Drew
Tracey Farquharson
Cheryl Naylor
Was based on 20 Entries per division still hoping to make that number
yet if we dont atleast 15 per division or 30 overall
Still need atleast 13 bowlers. If i have missed any one please let me know.

Unfortunately due to lack of entries the scratch division has been cancelled but the handicap will still go ahead. Bowlers who have placed entries into scratch and would like to try handicap could you please let us know. Highest average as of the 31/12/05 will be used the same cut off point as that of the Vic 150. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience yet still hope to see some of the scratch bowlers here on the weekend bowling in the handicap.
You can contact us on 9318 4110
[email protected]

Thats a shame about the scratch not going ahead , i know of 2 bowlers who were going to put there names down but needed to find out if they could make it . Doesn't matter now if its not happening , i hope the number weren't to close to going ahead or that would be a shame that it has been dumped 4 days before , i thought maybe give it a chance until the 11th hour .

A shame , but a common problem with getting numbers

well im just going to say looking at the list you have more bowlers in scr than hcp but yet you still keep the hcp going but then again highpont is an amf center that dont care about scr bowlers i think you should still run it for the ladies even if you dont get the numbers its about time you stick up for the bowlers and dont worrie about the big boss in syd for once by the time you get to the weekend you mite have had another 5 or 6 ladies bowling scr .............. Dwaine

After we had canceled the scratch division some more bowlers have shown interest if we can get a to atleast 12 we would be more than happy to run it.
Current entries for scratch:
Jess Lawrence
Cheryl Langlands
Emily Robertson
Jodie Motta
Tanya Steele
Mary Dodds
We have had a few people call to say they would like to bowl scratch so if we can get some definent names posted or you can call us on 9318 4110
to confirm your entry.
We will keep it open till tomorrow night to see how many more entries we do get.Lets hope we get enough for us to run it. We shall post an update tommorow night.

If scratch isn't going ahead then i'll bowl in the handicap, although i'm disappointed... with a 189 average i always get killed in handicap events.

Back
Top Bottom