Win your way to Vic 150

Good News Guys
Thankyou To all of our entrants we have decided to run With Both
Divisions Tomorrow at Highpoint to win your way to the Vic 150
Both Divisions Will go ahead as planned......
Please all Graded Bowlers Bring your Averages with you as at 31/12/05 tomorrow....
Ok Guys if anyone else is interested in bowling please add a post or call highpoint tonight on 93184110
another post will follow later with full squad listing
See ya tomorrow Guys

Final Scores
Scratch
Cheryl Langlands 1254
Lisa Notman 1198
Lee Booth 1178
Joanne Law 1121
Jodie Motta 1098
Tanya Steele 1073
Mary Dodds 1041
Cindy Kerrison 980
Emily Robertson 924

Handicap
Jane Finch 1256
Linda Todd 1252
Jeanette Kent 1234
Teresa Drew 1211
Tracey Farquharson 1207
Tracey Silva 1190
Tran Le 1160
Cheryl Naylor 1114
Sonja Martinali 1093
Kirsten Fields 1063

Well done to Cheryl and Jane and good luck in the Vic 150

Just like to say thank you to John and Highpoint for going ahead with the scratch division today, well done to everyone who bowled.
Special congrats to Finchy for winning the handicap division well done mate you really deserved it.....by the way we did try but someone has moved the Macca's........:confused: :confused: Still cost me though....:rolleyes:

Thanks heaps everyone for the congrats (and especially Cheryl who bowled fantastically to win the scratch spot), it was really a nice feeling to win the graded even though I gave Ralph lots more new grey hairs during the last two games. #-o Don't worry he got me back at Mentone this evening though.....

PS: We too went looking for Macca's but settled for Red Rooster instead. We were going to ring and tell you but then realised we had no contact phone numbers :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'll pm you so we can swap them for the next time... :mrgreen:

Well done to Jane and Cheryl on winning their respective divisions .I tell you what i know how stressful it is now for Jane when she spectates and everything is not going to plan.But it all panned out in the end so it : IS DON IS GOOD LOL.=D> =D>

Congrats to both the Winners Cheryl & Jane.

Congrats to Highpoint for running the spots. It is good to see so some AMF Managers supporting the tournamnet scene.

Good days bowling, was had by all.

Good luck to the winners in the Vic 150

Back
Top Bottom