Win-Win Situations

haha yes thats it mate. We'll be hearing plenty more of that come finals time ay.

"Manly are stunned they can not believe what is happening to them" says Ray Warren
"The Cowboys are making this look too easy, thats 3 tries now to Matty Bowen" says Gould
"Manly have simply been outplayed in this preliminary final. They have been stung by the Thurston/Bowen combination" says Sterlo.
"Thurston converts from the touchline, oh what a kick. With just 3 minutes left on the clock and its the Cowboys 60, Manly zero" says Ray Warren
did it go over ure head mate

here u are ill post it again

Originally Posted by Deadman Inc
Webb, to smith to thurston who kicks over the top and goes to booooooooooooooowen - - - - boooooooowen he runs around and hes scores oh ah oooooooooooooooooooah aaaaaaaaaaaaah thats a speical cowboys try
(reaches for a tissue )

Oh I got it the first time mate. But after my last post I'm wishing I had a jar. Could have made some real good money ay Cam!! Then put that money on the Cowboys beating Manly in the Preliminary.

Oh I got it the first time mate. But after my last post I'm wishing I had a jar. Could have made some real good money ay Cam!! Then put that money on the Cowboys beating Manly in the Preliminary.
they cowboys have to make it first
i doubt that

Back
Top Bottom