Win-Win Situations

Big Paulie

Pennywise
Have you ever been in a Win-Win Situation?

For example:

If Manly beats Wests tonight, then I get my tip correct.
If Wests beats Manly tonight, then Manly loses...

WIN-WIN :D

Have you ever been in a Win-Win Situation?
For example:
If Manly beats Wests tonight, then I get my tip correct.
If Wests beats Manly tonight, then Manly loses...
WIN-WIN :D

Wa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

awesome stuff paulie, keep em coming:D :D :D :D

So ...

If the Showponies win tonight, I get to give heaps to Deadman.
If the Cowbi's win, then Hammer and Big Paulie cop it.

And if a showpony gets injured ... it's win, win, win !!!

So ... if they are so over-rated .. why did you pick them to win this week??

...wasn't it a player poll? It speaks volumes in my opinion!

Just because they are voted the most over-rated team by NRL first grade players doesn't mean I think they'll lose to the Tigers.

A poll of NRL first graders not only rated Manly and Jamie Lyon the most over-rated (even more over-rated than Braith Anasta), they also rated Hunt the best fullback, Hodges the best centre, and Tonie Carroll the hardest hitter!

:roflmao:

Which only means they conducted the poll in QLD. They obviously didnt ask any rooster players did they.

Hodges and Tate are out for a while ... and the Showies have still got a pretty tough run home ...

If they dont make the finals ... thats a win.
If they get knocked out by Manly in the first round thats a win ...

WIN WIN !!!

you go out, meet a girl and take her home for that elusive one night stand, but she passes out before you get to...

WIN WIN hahaha

just kidding

So ...
If the Showponies win tonight, I get to give heaps to Deadman.
If the Cowbi's win, then Hammer and Big Paulie cop it.
And if a showpony gets injured ... it's win, win, win !!!

Gee ... I never thought it would be win,win,win,win !!!!

Cowbi's Awful (how bad was their defense in the first half ... you guys made Corey Parker look good.) ... Chief Horse injured ... Manly hose out the Tigers .. Corey Parker looks good so the Showies keep him in the team.

Maybe we are only second on the table because all the other teams take us easy ... we are so over-rated ..

HAHAHAHA

Cows are 3rd on the table ... with -60 odd points difference ... gee, that's gonna hold up ...

Cows are 3rd on the table ... with -60 odd points difference ... gee, that's gonna hold up ...
When you got a team with Thurston, Bowen, Smith and Payne, I'd put my money on the Cowboys winning a game 60-0 this year. Question is who will be the victim??

The finals look set to have all 3 Queensland teams in the finals!!

Thats a win win win!!

And the prospect of a Broncos v Cowboys Grand Final, after tonight, becomes an even bigger possibility. Thats a Win Win

And even though the COWBOYS lost tonight to the better team, they will still be this years NRL Premiers. WIN WIN WIN WIN!!!!!!

Oh and yes Manly beat the Tigers but that means a Win Win for both the Cowboys and Broncos. Just need Eels and Bulldogs to lose and Titans to win then EVERYBODY WINS!!!!!

Adam ..

Go to your piggy bank ... get all the coins out, and go and buy a coach. That's the Cowbi's only hope.

They might score 60 in a game and win it .. but they'll let 40 in too ...

Adam ..
Go to your piggy bank ... get all the coins out, and go and buy a coach. That's the Cowbi's only hope.
They might score 60 in a game and win it .. but they'll let 40 in too ...
I think I'll put my coins from my piggy bank on the Cowboys to beat Manly in the preliminary final......by 60

now this is a win win situation
if brisbane wins as they did manly are six clear of 3rd spot
but if brisbane had of lost i could have bagged all you tossers

hahaha as for overrated ask the tigers suckas

hahahahah

When Manly chokes in the Finals, all those players who voted Manly as most over-rated team in the NRL, its a win win for them and us!!

Surely Australia is a win-win situation in FOOTBALL....

Win Asian Cup (highly unlikely now) we can all celebrate being the best in Asia,
Lose Asian Cup, sack Arnold :D

But on a parting note, thank you Graham Arnold... thanks for losing all the respect we earnt at the World Cup in 180 minutes of rubish football.

Surely Australia is a win-win situation in FOOTBALL....
Win Asian Cup (highly unlikely now) we can all celebrate being the best in Asia,
Lose Asian Cup, sack Arnold :D
But on a parting note, thank you Graham Arnold... thanks for losing all the respect we earnt at the World Cup in 180 minutes of rubish football.
I agree. Thats was a lose lose situation

How is the Graham Murray trophy cabinet going?
He said he has to buy a bigger one so he can fit this years premiership trophy in there. Win Win for Graham Murray, premiership trophy and a nice new cabinet. And you cant blame him that NSW sucked and lost the series. Win Win for Queenslanders like my good self.

Back
Top Bottom