Manly Lose WA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hammer

OH no, Manly lose again!!!!!!!!
It was a great game to watch. Manly were out played in all aspects, and beaten by the Dragons, I remember (The Spanner, CAM) really giving the Broncos a spray for losing to the Dragons, well, well looks like what goes around comes around.

Manly will have to do alot of soul searching this week as, really the way they played tonight, they couldn't beat my u/7's team at the moment:D

Lucky Manly have won a few games early this year, because they could find it hard to win from here on in. Bring back Kennedy:D :D

yeh it cracks me up. lost to the (then) bottom of the ladder. that is low manly. very low

its a long season

rather have a slump now rather than in september

as they say we have the runs on the board year to date.

Richie Richlands make sure u have tissues so u can clean up when ure finished ;)

you little beauty what an awesome game by the all MIGHTY DRAGONS if they keep playing like that and if luck is on there side and make the finals look out all you other teams that make the 8 as they will give you a run for your money and always beware of the injured DRAGON never take him lightly because if you do the next time you play them BOOM you've been beat like the hapless manly girls better luck next time ladies. :woot_jump: :smilie_gruenweiss: :roflmao:

you little beauty what an awesome game by the all MIGHTY DRAGONS if they keep playing like that and if luck is on there side and make the finals look out all you other teams that make the 8 as they will give you a run for your money and always beware of the injured DRAGON never take him lightly because if you do the next time you play them BOOM you've been beat like the hapless manly girls better luck next time ladies. :woot_jump: :smilie_gruenweiss: :roflmao:
after that post im burning ure wdv shirt :p

c'mon cam i'm just having a dig at ya maaaaaate as it is not very often i get to have a dig at anyone and besides we were the better team on the day and if we can keep playing like that look out the rest of the comp. :partytime2: :tongue4: :groupwave:

Back
Top Bottom