Who's gonna get second?

bluey

Well after looking at the oil pattern for NSW Open it seems clear to me that the only way someone's going to beat the "White pant wearing wonder" from Qld is to meet him with a big stick in the carpark! This pattern has Georgies name written all over it, so who will be the contenders for second?

What has it come to when a fellow lefty has given up already?
Wish I could fudge 100 mile an hour bullets outside five board and carry all day!
Must be time someone stole a leaf out of his book.:chair:

SA Youth pattern was Beijing and one lefty (3rd) out of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, spots men and women. The younger bowlers do not think about who gets 2nd - they just keep bowling at the pins until the event is finished.

There are many juniors that also attend to get the experience and just hope to make the cut. Whatever the pattern - dig in and make the most of it.

I don't bowl, therefore no expert, but love the game and the comraderie, showmanship, and buzz of watching a good competition.

There are 120 starters at the moment - will be a great event - no matter what colour pants you wear.

Leanne

I'm just wondering if George can still win with someone with a man crush hanging off his nuts...

Probably....

I'm just wondering if George can still win with someone with a man crush hanging off his nuts...

Probably....

Of course he could still win, he will keep bowling till the end, even though it is a short pattern.

I think most patterns have Georges name on them because he is a very versatile bowler experience gives this. There may just be some other people that can handle short patterns, anyone who bowls in a friction centre is in with a very good chance I would think.
No shame in second!

Doesn't matter what position you finish - only 6 spots left in A squad! - 'need to be in it to win it' !!

Check out latest at ranked tournaments post - also taking squad reserves as entries usually change closer to the event

Leanne

They said Tiger Woods was unbeatable and everyone was playing for second - where is he at the moment ???

Back
Top Bottom