who would you travel 2 hours to watch bowl ?

CHRISSY

Just wondering who are the bowlers that people would travel or go out of their way to see .
This state has many high quality bowlers out there , who would get you out of your chair ?

David Porto
Alan Notman
Justin Lowe ( Retired )
Glen Loader

Yeah why not?? When you live in the 'sticks' (Mount Gambier) you travel to see anything worth while... Even if I wasn't going over to bowl, I'd travel to Warrnambool (over 2 hours from us) to see Belmo, Jarrod, George F and a few others, bowl in the Warrnambool Cup! And of course, Shelto!!

I will be waaaay out of my league, but it should be great experience to bowl with these guys!!!

russell smith best lefty this state has ever had, peter selakovic until he opened his mouth, mike kennedy when he bowled full roller, john sullivan was the most stylish, justin lowe / mark dodds the most powerful, paul trotter / jason way the most determined, dean mc kinnon and david porto the most gifted and glen loader / warren stewart the most professional and last of all ian bradford, simply the best

I would go and see Cathy Elwell and Sam Warby, only because of the way they both have the drive and the passion to win, what they bring to the lanes also is alot of drive and the fight to get the most out of themselves. They conduct themselves very well on and off the lanes.

Good to see someone else put Justin Lowe in their list , what he did at ECCC last year was a pleasure to watch. And a better bloke you wont meet .

Chrissy

Geez, Walc gets to watch me every Monday and now he's following me to Warnambool too!!!! Hmmmmm....Theres plenty of guys and gals i'll gladly go and watch, anyone from rip it up guys like J Walsh and Belmo to straighter shooters like Rod Stewart, Paul Campbell and Steve Kiss. Guess i just like watching good bowling no matter who's dishing it up.

Back
Top Bottom