Australian Bowling Community - Thank You

Porto

TotalCOOL
To everyone who supported the World Youth Team's trip to Orlando,
In the 10 days since I've been back from the World Championships I've been reflecting on my time spent there watching some of the greatest bowling I've ever seen, learning some great lessons, meeting some great people and being able to travel the world. I'm sure I speak for the rest of the team when I say that, I just felt the need to thank one more time the Australian bowling community for putting their hands in their pockets to help us get there. Whether you bought a raffle ticket for $2, donated $200, or whether you were AMF who helped us with a huge amount of money, every single cent counted. I can't really think of any other words that can explain how thankful I am. The fact that there were so many people who donated amounts over $50 still astounds me. It's great to know there are people like that out there willing to support bowling in Australia. Once again Thank You!!!
David Porto

Well said Porto. Thank you to everyone who supported us no matter how big the contribution. We had the time of our lives and I feel we did Australia proud, not only on the lanes but also in the way we conducted ourselves. If anyone can get the opportunity to attend a world championship, I can tell you that it is worth every penny and I would do it again in a heart beat.

Cheers
Ben

Ben agreed totally,

I know i would be there again if i had the chance but its an experience which i will never forget... And thank you to all who gave a donation.

Good luck to the mens team in Thailand

To Everyone who donated, supported, and the special ones who got to look after us,

I cant say thanks enough. Like porto said from the people who gave $2 for a raffle ticket to those who gave us $50, $100, $200, $500 and AMF. For Dozza and the hard work she put in. For all the people who checked scores sent us warm wishes and wished us luck. For the parents and friends who travelled with us, got up at 6am for us, who cheered and screamed and cried for us. For Louise, James and Mike and TBA.

By the time we got on the plane to the time we got off everything we did was for you guys, it touches my heart to think about how generous you all were. This trip wasn't just about the World Championships this was about everyone pulling together for one thing we all love and it is great.

To all my team mates, you made the trip for me. I will never forget it.
Thanks again, this is definitely be something that will never be forgotten.
Bianca

Back
Top Bottom